K-pop Appreciation

hey. so i have some good news for u guys. if u really want a beyond 9 sweater, i can proxy it for you. well actually my 2 noonas who are going back to the states on nov 7 will. so yeah...http://www.enter6mall.com/shopping/brand_list.asp?ap=2&cview=brand&cmenu=1002&cbrand=1641&citem=1134&corder=0#brand_list_top this is the page for them. its 60k won which is like 50usd. fyi the blue one isnt worn by snsd, but it is worn by mc mong. i passed by the actual bsx store tonite, and there was a announcement showing that these beyond 9 sweaters are worn by some celebrities.

the sweater im wearing is a large. im 5'8" 157lbs (athletic build) for reference.

as for socks...i really dont want to be bothered looking for socks. when juby said he was willing to be the organizer in north am, i went to a few sock places that i knew and they were all eopseo. its really random if the stores will have them, and i think they are somewhat limited..ive never seen the same socks that ive purchased at the same store when i visited it in the future. but yeah i dont really feel like checking or going outta my way for 1 dollar socks. sorry

edit: o and that "pink" one is BARELY pink at all. i honestly wish taeyeon or sunny wore the red one, cuz i think it looks nicer than the green.

the sweater im wearing is a large. im 5'8" 157lbs (athletic build) for reference.

edit: o and that "pink" one is BARELY pink at all. i honestly wish taeyeon or sunny wore the red one, cuz i think it looks nicer than the green.

yo if i'm like 5'7" 150 (on a bad day) and a medium in American Apparel pullovers u think I should get a Large too?? if so I want dat pink one in large ffff

i gotta win today's brawl tournament for that $$$

thx greasy

not familiar at all with aa pullovers. but back in usa. i was a medium in everything, and now here in sk, im a large. so prolly a large would be good on u.

on another note...south korea is a godsend for us asians lol. clothes have never fit me better in my life lol. not even the uniqlo in ny can compare cuz they still adjust the sizes.