FS: Video games, accessories and systems

chronoaug

Hey guys. I'm moving and trying to lighten the load. I'm selling the following things. I take good care of my video games (still have original snes and nes games that i've babied) so i promise they'll work or money back. I can easily take pictures of things if you don't believe me.

I'm going to be throwing these things on ebay and craigslist as well so if you want them get at me. I want it gone. Cragislist people probably get first dibs since shipping is a pain. If you're cool with me i always will make exceptions for internet friends.

Shipping will vary by item. Obviously a system or a guitar hero set (with guitar and stuff) will cost more than a small game. Just ask me.

Just fucking make me offers on this stuff since it's a pain in the ass to price everything. I figure most people would want a few things too so just let me know what you want and i'll price you. I doubt anything will sell on here so i don't want to price it all.

DS/GBA

- Pokemon Pearl (DS): Complete with box, instructions, cartridge with my game save on it. As lame as this sounds, i have all the rare ones and stuff if that makes a difference.

- Pokemon Fire Red (GBA)- Cartridge only again with rares

- Pokemon Ruby (GBA)- Cartridge only again with rares

- Final Fantasy IV Advance (GBA)- Cartridge only

- Final Fantasy VI Advance (GBA)- Cartridge only

PS2

- Guitar Hero 1 complete- Comes with the original big box that has the factory guitar, the stickers, the game, instructions, game disc, and case.

- Guitar Hero 2 complete- Comes with the original big box that has the factory guitar, the stickers, the game, instructions, game disc, but no case (not that it matters with the giant box you get).

- Fifa World Cup 08

- NBA2k8

Not sure if i'm going to sell the following but you can always ask as i like to keep my RPGs for some reason and the satisfaction of keeping them sometimes outweighs the really small amount i can make.

- Final Fantasy XII

- Final Fantasy X

- Final Fantasy IX (ps1)

- Chrono Cross

- Hot Shots Golf 4

- Dragon Quest VIII

-PS2 System with 2 sony memory cards, 2 controllers, and all the hookups- Not 100% sure i'm gonna sell this but would always consider it if someone wants to. I sometimes like to keep old systems around in case i ever want to play old rpgs again in the distant future.

XBOX Games

All with box, disc and instructions

- Ghost Recon

- Ghost Recon 2

- Madden 08

- NCAA Football 08

- Eternal Sonata (great RPG)

- Grand Theft Auto IV

- Guitar Hero III with factory issued guitar-

I also have some random snes games too if anyone wants. You're not touching my rpgs (although i have an extra copy of zelda lttp) but i have a shit ton of cool games but don't feel like listing because i dunno how many people still have a snes