Supreme F/W 2009

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very clever with the retributive neg reps... the thread is only dead when you want it to be, but i suppose you'd have to be capable of making a positive contribution to recognize that in the first place... +rep hollaaaaaaaaa

anyway - now that we're entering the dead of winter, i'm curious to hear how the ripstops are holding up from a technical performance perspective... breathability etc.

quick question: do supreme t shirts shrink in the wash/dryer, and if so how much? I wanna shrink a size L down to a medium. Says preshrunk cotton but you never know..

I always shrink my larges down to mediums with a hot wash + hot dry. It's definitely a noticeable difference

edit:

after the cycle it fits like a much slimmer large. a little bit shorter also. i guess it'd be comparable to an unwashed medium with maybe an inch or two added to the length

anyway - now that we're entering the dead of winter, i'm curious to hear how the ripstops are holding up from a technical performance perspective... breathability etc.

I'm really happy with my ripstop parka. No real wear on it and I've been rocking it daily. When I wear it over a hoodie and its more than enough for below freezing weather. Usually I just rock it with a flannel underneath.

when it first opened, they had a selection of weirdo books/zines/etc and the whole way the store was curated was super eclectic and done well. the book/mag selection almost rivaled printed matter in a way. when all that shit went down and he left, they just reprinted old designs and quit bringing in other product. the vibe of the brand went completely flat.