Supreme F/W 2009

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so over complaining about prices but that wtaps varsity is a no-go at that pricepoint

I completely agree. WTF is supreme doing selling shit at those prices? There's a reason that Supreme LA is on fairfax and not on Rodeo drive. that price is fucking ridiculous. I know it's "WTAPS" or whatever but that price is still straight bullshit. They shouldn't have even released the varsity in the US as far as I am concerned. That price is a slap in the face to all US supreme heads. FUCK YOU JAMES JEBBIA and EDDIE CRUZ! (Yeah I said it....bite me.)

right on. i haven't left bushwick/greenpoint for a week to even stop in there. locked myself in the studio!

haha, living the north brooklyn dream... don't let them take your stool at daddy's!

I know it's "WTAPS" or whatever but that price is still straight bullshit. They shouldn't have even released the varsity in the US as far as I am concerned. That price is a slap in the face to all US supreme heads.

well based on the fact that the thing exists and was manufactured by an expensive japanese brand - their options would be a) don't do it at all because it hurts your feelings, B) sell here in limited quantities or c) don't sell it in the US at all (which one could easily argue is more of a "slap in the face to all US supreme heads," who would have to pay through the nose for a proxy).

btw i find it kind of crazy that the core of this collaboration has to do with baseball nostalgia and they didn't do a cap? S&W american needle would have been perfect...

anyway, busted out the sacred heart today - still tasty cakes for the winter

well since there is nothing left in store and this basically became a supreme wanted thread...

Looking for a teal mountain plaid flannel in medium - hit me up, money ready.

No Sh!t, ill get in on this

Open to Trades / OBO + shipping from NYC....

Have Brand New Camo Fishtail Parka & Navy Wtaps Varsity both in Large

all 3 Wtaps shirts in XL

Looking for XL in F/W 09 Varsity Jacket in Navy, Black or Red

yes, what would make that perfect would be a toy baseball bat.. oh, hang on....

anyway while we're on the subject of love lost, does anyone have the wtaps supreme m-65 they're looking to get rid of? sz m pls

thanks for shitting up the thread guys... neg rep all around

get over yourself RTI its the internet and this threads dead already.

skinny azz Charlatan, neg rep right back in yo eye