Supreme F/W 2009

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crashstreet is usually pretty accurate (both with stock and pricing). I'm sure they have a source that tells them what's going to be available and for how much - they could lose a lot of money on preorders if they were guessing and wrong.

As far as I can remember, I can't think of anything they've actually put up for preorder that wasn't actually released. They don't always take preorders on everything, though, so something might not be on their site and might still be released.

One thing they aren't usually as great at is getting stock. I'm in Canada, so I've bought from them a few times (nobody ever can/will do pickups for me) and they usually only pick up the basic colors probably because they don't want to get stuck with stock of things in odd colors. So they're great if you want tees in black, but if you want other colors not the best (same thing with new eras).

I guess I'll also add my 2 cents on the preview.

Really like:

-Harris Tweed new eras (I don't think I've seen anyone mention them, which is surprising to me)

-Ripstop parka looks awesome. I want that bad, but it will end up costing me double whatever they charge to get it through crashstreet or another reseller (if it doesn't sell out in 2 minutes like the ventile last season)

-Outdoor zip up

-Sagamore/striped beanies

I like the camo thermal, but I think the pattern they picked is too BAPE-esque as others have said. Also not too impressed with the tees in this release.

I'd like to pick up a couple new oxfords too if I end up having any money left after trying to buy that parka...

supreme blotter paper

*lol, someone has a STEALTHY camera pic from inside Supreme. Can see leather bombers, down jackets (possibly stadium jacket?), mountain plaids, hooded work jackets, paisley oxfords, ombre plaids, herringbone plaid, football tops, athletic tops, and pants.

sure about ombre? it's not on the crashstreet preorder. where is this pic? ss?

^i thought you're strictly jawnz these days?

i still like some items, im not crazy enough about fashion to forgo practicality and supreme is always fun to shop at. im mainly looking for friends from back home in canada though who have no good way to get some items