banned from sz

kunk75

Clearly you a bit (or a lot, I dunno) bitter over this, and you spend a sizeable chunk of your paycheck on jawnz no? So fashion clearly is not a total joke to you. But post the SZ messages here for lulz plz.

man, i'm not from sz, i've never even lurked there, but isn't there something slightly retarded about going to a forum created for and dedicated to fashion and telling everyone that they're dumb for taking fashion seriously?

I mean that's like going a forum dedicated to those fancy model train sets that crazy uncles build, (yknow, the huge elaborate ones with whole model country sides) and saying that grown men who play with toy trains are pathetic

and if you think that does sound like a good idea, may i suggest the whistle post

by lil napoleonic bitch cause i think fashion is a joke and because i think he is a pathetic twat who can't hold down a job and writes for 3rd rate periodicles (except scoute, which is dope)

i for one wonder how he found out that you thought these things?

i posted only once there and got banned. this forum is a fuckin joke anyway. there's a few interesting members and threads but each time i tried to get into it i got bored and left. fashion is supposed to be fun, and clothes are only pieces of cotton or leather or whatever, no need to write boring novels about it.

long and short of emails was that everyone thinks eugene...i mean faust...is a prick with a dwarf complex. 2 of his good IRL friends told me he's having issues in his life and was upset at people defending me. the final straw was when i said he was butt hurt that they wouldn;t let him on space mountain at euro disney because he didn;t meet the height requirement

will, i can't say your forced departure was something i feel very good about, but these threads you're starting on various forums are pretty much making everyone who defends you look very stupid. especially the one you made before you were banned, on styleforum.

its one thing to conclude that your ban was a personal issue between you & the management, but your reaction here & elsewhere is just working against you. i honestly thought you were above the sort of stuff for some reason.

anyway, its sad to see this kind of thing happen.

Yea, it's pretty funny how important the people on there think they are. They really believe they are fashion experts it seems. Anytime someone dares make jokes or imply that the world isn't flat, they throw a hissy fit playing the internet fashion superstar card. I like a lot of the fits and some of the convo, but to pretend that very niche style somehow has more merit than others is kinda silly. There are cool aspects to the sight but it's a shame faust seems like such a loser from the past 3 years of knowing of his existence (via interwebz)

Everytime i see a fitpic of his, it's always good for a lulz considering how holy he thinks he is and how serious he takes his fashion.

thanks merz. for the record, i've never said a bad word about anyone on sz except the lil leader. he sent me some very nasty and borderline disturbing pms that i never brought up, i let it die, and he did not. was undeniably nasty to me and dismissive and i wasn;t going to take it. as johan santana told jerry manuel, "i am a man"

the sf thread was part of a greater discussion and i do think everyone on sz takes fashion too seriously sometimes. don;t know why he chose to start shit with me.

didn;t even realize you were on here. good to see you.

seems to have issues with anyone different. didn;t like my muscles, or socals money, etc. i tried to take the high road but he only knows the low, literally and figuratively.

will, i can't say your forced departure was something i feel very good about, but these threads you're starting on various forums are pretty much making everyone who defends you look very stupid. especially the one you made before you were banned, on styleforum.

its one thing to conclude that your ban was a personal issue between you & the management, but your reaction here & elsewhere is just working against you. i honestly thought you were above the sort of stuff for some reason. you can't piss in eugene's porridge and then say scoute is rad, as he's a regular writer for that as well. i've had issues with his take on forum administration, but what that has to do with his journalistic abilities is entirely beyond me. grade-school level personal jabs at the guy who banned you from an internet forum, and the forum itself right after the fact are .. just a little bit surreal to see coming from you.

anyway, its sad to see this kind of thing happen.

will let this die, but shame on fade to black. read his posts, most full of shit hypocrite ever IMO

fade is still around? i assumed since i didn't see a fade3black on sufu he just stopped with the forums altogether.