banned from sz

kunk75

Guest bambam
will, i can't say your forced departure was something i feel very good about, but these threads you're starting on various forums are pretty much making everyone who defends you look very stupid. especially the one you made before you were banned, on styleforum.

its one thing to conclude that your ban was a personal issue between you & the management, but your reaction here & elsewhere is just working against you. i honestly thought you were above the sort of stuff for some reason.

anyway, its sad to see this kind of thing happen.

merz you takin THIS too seriously. does this actually make u the opposite of happy cuz this beef on a forum?? :confused:

Guest bambam

didn;t even realize you were on here. good to see you.

merz seems like a good guy. im sad he only posts here for hype beef and sale threads

the thing i don't understand at all about this thread or others like it.

kunk was involved in a message board that was set up and owned by one guy. he makes it obvious that he doesn't like this guy in this thread, and it seems plain that he did the same or similar on the message board that is owned by that guy.

unless i am mistaken kunk seems upset that he was banned, which from his attitude toward the owner [and the way it looks like he can't keep it to himself] seem inevitable.

rather than enjoying what the owner had made as an opportunity to talk about clothes with members he ends up banned and whining about the owner on other message boards.

doesn't seem like a smart way to behave.

kunk if you have a problem with someone then i suggest you take it up with them.

do not use supertalk to carry on beef you have with someone elsewhere on the internet.