Gustavolins x 2, size 3

Prices include shipping to NA. Paypal only please.

If you are a Gustavolins fan who wears a traditional 50, do not pass on these items. People who are familiar with the label will know how crazy low these prices are.

1) Gustavolins midnight blue wool trousers, sz 3

Luxurious super soft wool trouser in a relaxed cut that Gustavolins does so well. The colour is a very dark midnight blue. The usual Gustavolins details such as leather trimmed pockets/hems and his trademark topstitched "upside down T" are apparent in both the front and back.

A size 3 typically fits a size 50 perfectly but I had these taken in at the waist to fit a size 32 better and the tailor had to end up removing the labels to accomplish this. This trouser is 100% authentic Gustavolins made in France.

dsc03018z.jpg

dsc03019s.jpg

k4z9r9.jpg

Measurements:

Waist: 16 inches

Thigh: 12 inches

Hem: 8 inches

Worn twice, looking for $140

2) Gustavolins cotton/linen shirt, sz 3

Beautiful dress shirt made from striped cotton on the front and linen on the back. Instead of buttons, Gustavo used hook and eye closures with a 100% calf leather trimming. Pure luxury. The topstitched "upside down T" can be found on the back of the shirt.

A size 3 will fit a 50 chest perfectly. I had my tailor add back darts to fit me when I was a 48 but I never ended up wearing it. I can have the darts removed if necessary.

qns26u.jpg

v8q2ky.jpg

1zqu0ly.jpg

Measurements:

Shoulders: 17.5 inches

Chest: 20 inches

Sleeve: 26 inches

Length: 28.5 inches

Brand new, looking for $180

• 1 month later...