Rare Diesel Jeans X-Rotuck, Zathan size 28 and 29

chhs

Diesel X-Rotuck 796 Lab 314 28 x 30 Classic Wash - $250 Shipped Via Paypal in the Continental USA, Insurance/ Delivery Confirmation Extra

These are a nice pair of classic jeans. The X-Rotuck, for those that don’t know, is a low-waisted, slim leg, bootcut jean with a nice seat fit and knife pleat. The waistband is a chino style with interior stitching. They are, in my opinion, one of the best selling Diesels of all time! The 796 is a nice classic wash that is basically medium blue with a dirty hue on it. The 796 also features brownish whiskers across the lap as well as wear on the back rear right pocket and front left pocket. X-Rotuck 796 also has THE most famous Diesel back pocket design: The X-Rotuck wave, this is where it all started. This particular pair is a near new condition 28x30. Incredibly rare to find this size! This particular pair is a lab 314 and was produced in 2004.

Make sure to check out all of the pictures.

Measurements in inches

Waist with “V†across: 15

Waist flat across: 15.25

Rise: 9

Thigh (From crotch to side seam): 10.25

Knee: 7.75

Leg Opening: 9.25

Inseam: 30.75

salejune2009039.th.jpg

salejune2009040.th.jpg

salejune2009041.th.jpg

salejune2009042.th.jpg

Diesel X-Rotuck 796 Lab 314 29 x 30 Classic Wash - $250 Shipped Via Paypal in the Continental USA, Insurance/ Delivery Confirmation Extra

These are a nice pair of classic jeans. The X-Rotuck, for those that don’t know, is a low-waisted, slim leg, bootcut jean with a nice seat fit and knife pleat. The waistband is a chino style with interior stitching. They are, in my opinion, one of the best selling Diesels of all time! The 796 is a nice classic wash that is basically medium blue with a dirty hue on it. The 796 also features brownish whiskers across the lap as well as wear on the back rear right pocket and front left pocket. X-Rotuck 796 also has THE most famous Diesel back pocket design: The X-Rotuck wave, this is where it all started. This particular pair is a near new condition 29x30. This particular pair is a lab 314 and was produced in 2003.

Incredibly rare to find this size! Make sure to check out all of the pictures.

Measurements in inches

Waist with “V†across: 15

Waist flat across: 15.5

Rise: 9.25

Thigh (From crotch to side seam): 10.75

Knee: 8

Leg Opening: 9.5

Inseam: 30

salejune2009043.th.jpg

salejune2009044.th.jpg

salejune2009045.th.jpg

salejune2009046.th.jpg

Diesel X-Rotuck 80Q 29 x 34 RARE Size Awesome Wash - $150 Shipped Via Paypal in the Continental USA, Insurance/ Delivery Confirmation Extra

These are a nice pair of classic jeans. The X-Rotuck, for those that don’t know, is a low-waisted, slim leg, bootcut jean with a nice seat fit and knife pleat. The waistband is a chino style with interior stitching. They are, in my opinion, one of the best selling Diesels of all time! The 80Q is a very high quality denim. It is very soft and is incredibly comfortable to wear, by far my favorite wash, which happens to get the most compliments. The 80Q can pass as black at night, but during the day it is a very deep chocolate brown with distressing on the knee. The back pockets are absolutely amazing and have the infamous X-Rotuck wave back pocket in contrasting blue. This particular pair is a near new condition 29x34 and is incredibly rare to find this size! Make sure to check out all of the pictures.

Measurements in inches

Waist with “V” across: 15.5

Waist flat across: 15.75

Rise: 9.5

Thigh (From crotch to side seam): 10.75

Knee: 8.25

Leg Opening: 9.75

Inseam: 35

salejune2009034.th.jpg

salejune2009035.th.jpg

salejune2009036.th.jpg

salejune2009037.th.jpg

salejune2009038.th.jpg

Diesel Zathan 80R 28 x 32 Awesome Dark Wash With Details - $130 Shipped Via Paypal in the Continental USA, Insurance/ Delivery Confirmation Extra

These are a nice pair of classic jeans. The Zathan, for those that don’t know, is a low-waisted, slim leg, bootcut jean with a nice seat fit and knife pleat. They are, in my opnion, one of the best selling Diesels of all time! The 80R is a nice deep blue classic wash with awesome whiskering on the lap. The distressing on the lap is very difficult to explain so let me give it a try. The whiskering is very very small and has very nice depth. Also, the 80R stitching is a bright orange which definitely makes them stand out. Finally on the back right pocket is the stitched “D” that they had on the early Zathans (i.e., 770, 740). This particular pair is a lab 325 and was produced in 2002.

Measurements in inches

Waist with “V” across: 15.25

Waist flat across: 15.5

Rise: 9.5

Thigh (From crotch to side seam): 10.25

Inseam: 33

salejune2009047.th.jpg

salejune2009048.th.jpg

salejune2009049.th.jpg

salejune2009050.th.jpg

salejune2009051.th.jpg

Diesel Zathan 772 RARE Lab 3034 28 x 30 Very Nice Details - $225 Shipped Via Paypal in the Continental USA, Insurance/ Delivery Confirmation Extra

These are a nice pair of classic jeans. The Zathan, for those that don’t know, is a low-waisted, slim leg, bootcut jean with a nice seat fit and knife pleat. They are, in my opnion, one of the best selling Diesels of all time! The 772 is one of THE most sought after washes, especially in this cut, lab, and year of production. It is a truly rare piece. The 772 is a lighter wash jean with white wefting interwoven. The earlier year Zathan 772s had very prominent tiger striping on the lower legs, which this pair certainly has. Also, the back pocket design is one of the most famous back pocket designs as well (i.e., the infamous V with diamond now seen on so many pairs of Diesels). Finally, this pair has a lot of character, I opened up the distressing more so the wefting shows through more, and I added some pocket distressing on the left front pocket. These.Are.Amazing! This particular pair is a lab 3034 and was produced in 2003 (i.e., probably one of the most rare combinations).

Measurements in inches

Waist with “V” across: 15.5

Waist flat across: 16

Rise: 10

Thigh (From crotch to side seam): 10.5

Inseam: 31

salejune2009076.th.jpg

salejune2009077.th.jpg

salejune2009078.th.jpg

salejune2009079.th.jpg

Diesel Backler 28x31 ART 713 - $120 Shipped Via Paypal in the Continental USA, Insurance/ Delivery Confirmation Extra

Up for sale is a pair of Diesel Backlers in Size 28x31. They were only worn once and are in GREAT condition. These are really really rare and are really old. They were hemmed professionally to 31 and have a great fit. For those unaware of backlers, they are the closest to clerby and zathan in terms of fit. The 713 is the original resin coated wrinkled finish that is emulated by 72D.

The measurements are as follows:

Waist with v 14.5 inches

Waist flat 15 inches

Rise 10 inches

Knee 8 inches

Leg opening 9 inches

Inseam 31 inches

dscn1580.th.jpg

dscn1581j.th.jpg

dscn1583y.th.jpg

dscn1582i.th.jpg

dscn1584a.th.jpg

Diesel Zathan 770 size 29x30 RARE! 29 Thanaz - $75 Shipped Via Paypal in the Continental USA, Insurance/ Delivery Confirmation Extra

These are a nice pair of classic jeans. The Zathan, for those that don’t know, is a low-waisted, slim leg, bootcut jean with a nice seat fit and knife pleat. They are, in my opnion, one of the best selling Diesels of all time! The 770 is a nice classic wash that is basically a lighter, and better looking, version of the 740. The 770 is a very true blue down below with prominent white fading on the lap and seat. This particular pair is a true L.30; however, some of the hems were walked on. They were professionally replaced with denim patches (check out pics). Look pretty unique! Measurements are below (in inches, unless noted):

Waist Across (With V in the Middle):15

Waist Flat Across (No V in the Middle): 15.25

Rise: 9.75

Thigh From Crotch to Outseam: 10.75

Knee: 7.75

Inseam: 30.75

7701x.th.jpg

7702y.th.jpg

7703p.th.jpg

7704c.th.jpg

7705c.th.jpg

7706x.th.jpg

Diesel Denim Solution Wash Product - Brand New - $25 Shipped Via Paypal in the Continental USA, Insurance/ Delivery Confirmation Extra

Brand new, never opened. Perfect for the dirty washes (796, 82H, 82N, Etc.). Purchased at Diesel Denim Gallery in New York.

forsale018sp7.th.jpg

forsale019vf6.th.jpg

• 3 years later...

Seriously man? This thread was from almost 4 years ago.... But to answer your question 80R was more of a midweight denim still sturdy. Just not heavy. I have some laying around somewhere if you're interested pm me i have like 100 pairs of old diesels on my attic lol

Thanks man Ha ! I was wondering when someone was going to notice old thread,-actually, I was trying ask around a few forums about these and I got quite a few like yoursellf with descriptions so I won a pair on ebay last night before seeing your post-what other Zathans do you have ? And Size ?

Thanks again