Robert Geller, Obedient Sons, TMxUniqlo, Head P.

lithiumsys

Desperately seeking money to survive in this shit economy, so you guys can have dibs on the last bit of decent clothing I have left. Free shipping to the US and Canada, $5 for international orders. Don't haggle me, Measurements will be up soon but everything is reasonably true to size, no I don't have any spare cigs, JUST BUY.

First come first serve basis. My paypal is [email protected], item goes to the first person to send me money, I don't do dibs or holds. I'll refund you if you happen to miss out.

Robert Geller Konig Tee Sz 48 / M $OLD

rgkonig.jpg

konigdet.jpg

This really pains me, it was honestly my favorite tee. I'm pretty sure it's from S/S 08 but I could be wrong. It's made to fit oversized, so this is good for someone who usually wears a small. Drapey neck line, extremely soft cotton/acrylic blend.

Obedient Sons Striped Boat Neck Sz 1 / S $60

obsn.jpg

Another one of my favorite pieces. Very long, drapey fit with some very stretchy material. Perfect for layering or wearing on its own.

Chest: 19.5''

Arm Length: 25''

Length: 25''

Tim Hamilton x Uniqlo Zipper jacket Sz M $OLD

hamilton.jpg

Everyone knows about this. It's sweet, it has zippers, you can wear it all year round, buy it.

Chest: 22''

Arm Length: 24''

Head Porter Shoulder Bag $50

headporter.jpg

I've had this for years and vowed to never sell it. But now that my kneecaps are on the line, I have no choice but to let it go. It's got a lot of use, but is still in really nice condition, my loss your gain.