H&M - Jimmy Choo Collaboration

Enigma89

JIMMY CHOO BRINGS GLAMOUR TO H&M THIS AUTUMN

This autumn, British accessory brand Jimmy Choo will bring its international glamour and covetable shoes and bags to selected H&M stores. The collection will be available from November 14 in around 200 stores across the world. It is the first time that H&M is collaborating with an accessories brand, and to celebrate Jimmy Choo will extend its design vision for this collection to women’s clothing to complement the accessories. Further exciting news is that this collaboration includes a men’s collection of shoes, bags and accessories.

Read More:

H&M Press Release

I was first really bummed out when I heard about this, but then I heard there will be some pieces for men so I have a small glimmer of hope but I am still bummed out. CdG was a cool collaboration, Mathew Williamson collaboration sucked (you can still buy pieces in some H&Ms) and now Jimmy Choo. Blahh

Jumy Choo designs paired with H&M quality is some straight up tranny hooker steez.

A few brands used Aldo for runway presentations. I think it was FW08. Topshop is putting some out ridiculous shit at awful quality so none of it is really unheard of.

I just hope there are video cameras on location to film the melee.

+1000000000