Rick Owens Trainer Boots Jacket for Sale!!

j8y

Hi! Sufu!

Selling some Rick Owens to cover part of my school tuition. :(

All Prices are included Shipping Charge!

Paypal payment please add 3%!

Please PM me or email me directly at [email protected]

More pics will be posted up on request! (serious buyer only please)

PRICE REDUCED from last post!

RO Combat Side Zipper Boots 40 (High Version)

Asking - $OLD

This extra high top version of this boots is rare. Haven't seen anyone wore them yet. Leather is butterly soft. Sz 40 however I think it will work even for a sz 41. I am sz 40.5 or 41 in most of the shoes and they are just fine for me. Picked this up from RO store on hudson st last year. Retail was $1190+tax. I still have the original receipt(I think, somewhere) Was an impulse buy, really like it. Brand new. Haven't had chance to wear it.

(Box is really big and shipping will be expensive, take off $20 if you dont want the box!)

3590812271_09ca585597.jpg

RO Trainer Black sz 41

Asking - SOLD

Everybody nowaday knows what RO high top is. This pair I have was purchased from Japan 2 years ago. This is the horse leather version. It is more soft and distressed. It is better than the current ones in my opinion. The yellowing sole gives the trainer an extra distressed look. 9/10 condition. I paid a lot for it, so maybe the price i am asking is a little too much.. well.. you won't be disappointed.. the leather is super amazing and this is kind of RARE!

3591621226_5f908375b3.jpg

IC check - SOLD

RO Jacket from 08SS

Cream color. Combination of distressed leather and cotton. XS. Slim. Perfect for 44/small 46. Some used on this jacket. 8/10 condition. Comes with RO canvas bag. Retail $1800. If you don't know how cool the hood looks like on this jacket, let me know, I am glad to send you a picture.

3591621296_85f543dc40.jpg

Thank you!:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...