Australia crew sign in

A new store has just recently opened up in Adelaide which stocks Japanese denim. At the moment they have sugarcane denim in the 47 and 66 cut. The owner has told me that they will also be picking up samurai and fullcount as well as 3sixteen. Here’s their website http://www.righthanddistribution.com/ -- still under construction tho. however the owner has told me that they will not be setting up an online store anytime soon, but will take phone orders.

you might want to consider some brands with more 'modern' slim cuts too - somet, skull. personally i'd love to the flat head.

keep us posted!

the owner was originally going to stock skull jeans, but decided against it as he believes that the range of cuts overlap between brands. the only really different cut would be the 5010. He is however stocking a range of 'modern' fits in the form of nudie, pace, 3sixteen, cheap monday etc. I've asked about Flathead too as its one brand i really want him to carry, but he has said that he was unable to pick up the brand.

Atm he's fine with just having samurai, sugarcane and fullcount as the main j-denim for the store, but will consider more brands later on. They will also have a union special chain stitching machine in store for hemming.

Its amazing what hes doing with the store as itll be the first in aus to stock a good range of Japanese denim.

why adelaid? pardon my ignorance but what kind of people are in adelaide? I ask this in trying to understand whether or not the demographic will make this store feasible or not.

I bet the markups on imported goods will be huge, kind like ASSIN in sydney.

A new store has just recently opened up in Adelaide which stocks Japanese denim. At the moment they have sugarcane denim in the 47 and 66 cut. The owner has told me that they will also be picking up samurai and fullcount as well as 3sixteen. Here’s their website http://www.righthanddistribution.com/ -- still under construction tho. however the owner has told me that they will not be setting up an online store anytime soon, but will take phone orders.

I know the owner, Andy. He's a really cool guy. The prices aren't too bad either, Sugar Cane 47s were $325 from memory.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest noogsahoy

i called andy and have sent him a few emails.

price wise it is cheaper to buy from him than BIG when you factor in exchange and shipping, in reference to SC 47's, 66's.

owner said they are looking to have the mail order chain stitching up and running come the end of the year.

• 1 month later...
If you could buy Japanese denim at competitve prices from an Australian based online store... Would you?

What brands would you like to see available?

I'll be down for that. please make it happen, exchange rates are hella volatile for us consumers we're not ever guaranteed price when the right time rolls around to cop a pair or 2.

I want to see some Sammies + FH. thx. Please make it happen.

^ Those look cool, I'm liking some of the cuts, loose in the top block but tapered from below the knee. Anyone had any?

yeah dude! have a pair of the max's now.

took these when i first got them

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

loveee them, you can go get a custom pair yourself by max if you're in melb. or if you want to fly down!

• 3 months later...