StayHard.se a real monarchy seller?

Just came across this site while browsing some 2ndhand cloathing on ebay. Normaly i take all new sites with expensive cloathing for a fake one but this one sends out the right wibe to me and there is some amazing cloathing i want to buy. the contact info seems to be ok.. looked up the phonenumber and it was regesterd (spelling?! :D) to StayHard HD and the address came up clean, the only thing seems odd on the contact is that the phoneline is only open 1600-1800 and that tells me there is someone behind it all working standard 0700-1600 and is selling some fake cloathing to get a few extra drinks every weekend

anyone able to se by the pictures if its fake or not?

the site is on swedish so i translate the basics for you kind once willing to helpout :)

t-shirts-> yeah you guessed it its a t shirt

Tröjor-> Outerwear

Byxor -> pants

Came across this site www.stayhard.se while browsing some 2ndhand clothing on ebay, normaly when i see for me an unknown site with expensive clothing i take it for a fake but this sends out the right wibe. the contact info seems to be in order, the address and the phone number is the same place and registerd(spelling?!) to stayhard the only thing worroing is that they only awnser the phone 1600-1800.

anyone have a tip how to spot if its fake or not?

the site is in swedish so i translate some of the topics if anyone of you feel to have a look.

Tshirt - no big thing here, thats a tshirt

tröjor - Outerwear

Byxor - pants

Thanks for the help

Edited by KriBern on Feb 3, 2006 at 11:52 AM