Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

I am a virgin but, i have high standards. How do i get a chick thats way out of my league to fuck me?

How are you going to compete in the national championships if you've never done state?

Seems like you are putting the wagon before the horse my friend...

josh u an ass hole lol.

okay so i work with this chick who is FUCKED up, dad used to beat her, boyfriends abused her and just all around shitty life, problem is she thinks i called her sweetheart one day at work and now is crushing, prollem is, fuck no. how do i get out of this that doesn't end with me chopped up and in her basement walls?

Just tell her you have an STD. Problem solved.

I'll give you some advice..

Times are hard right now, just take what you can get.. Recession time isn't for picking and choosing, if you see a decent chick, get your dick wet and move on. You gotta network man, the more average pussy you get now, eventually you'll work your way up..

It's like an RPG but with bitches.. Gain those experience points

please shut up.

LOL! lmao.

not really the same shit, but usually when me and my friends talk about bitches we just compare them to food. meat.

haha, that's funny.

me and my friends compare women to the market / finance.

Bull / Bear market

Secondary market

Junk-bonds

Low down-side / all up-side, etc....

Guest jmatsu
haha, that's funny.

me and my friends compare women to the market / finance.

Bull / Bear market

Secondary market

Junk-bonds

Low down-side / all up-side, etc....

so gimme a typical djrajio and crew example!

what it be like? "yo this beezy b like a young junk bond...she ain't shit, but i investing. this bond got potential??"

here mine

friend: mo cho onakahetteru yo! kyo wa nandemo kuyo!

me: maji de? nandemo ii wake?!? aikawarazu bakudanshorihan dana!

friend: shoganeibe. mo zuuto kutttenai.

me: ja nandemo ii nara nani ga ichiban kuitaika?

friend: dekireba kokyu steak ga ii na...

me: teme dattara harawan daro?

friend: ma na. katteni ku!

at this point i only sorta got the metaphor/code

me: douyukoto? rape-shiau? ii na!! chanto mawashite na. 4649ze :)

Guest jmatsu
wish i knew how 2 speak japanese (ichigo concept)

i left it in english so that ichigo (probably mass, or anybody else) could find it in his little black book. obviously not the black book that contains phones numbers/addresses of women, but a little black japanese/english dictionary.

Guest jmatsu
How to properly nab asian beezy djrajio???

if any old asian bitch will do, just hop on a plane over to thailand. i've drank smoothies that r worth more than a human life over there.

Guest jmatsu
You sir are a very rich man.

you don't even have to be that balla to vacation in thailand go whoring.

now if you wanna do this in macau, you have to at least be middle class.

so gimme a typical djrajio and crew example!

what it be like? "yo this beezy b like a young junk bond...she ain't shit, but i investing. this bond got potential??"

Yeah, like you walk into a club and there be only ugly bitches, so we say we gotta go to a different market, or go to heartland (secondary market). If we feel ballin' out we be like 'bull market night' or we had a bad week we'll go to a cheap izakaya and do a 'bear market dinner'. If a place doesn't have any potential we'll say that it has little upside and if you hit on a girl its all up-side even if you fail. Stupid shit like that.

We're a bunch of bros really.

Guest jmatsu
Yeah, like you walk into a club and there be only ugly bitches, so we say we gotta go to a different market, or go to heartland (secondary market). If we feel ballin' out we be like 'bull market night' or we had a bad week we'll go to a cheap izakaya and do a 'bear market dinner'. If a place doesn't have any potential we'll say that it has little upside and if you hit on a girl its all up-side even if you fail. Stupid shit like that.

We're a bunch of bros really.

yeah same here. the last example conversation was real, but typical on the verge of boring typical.

like when there be a konpa, we compare the counter female participants by types, cuts and grades of meat.

"this bitch be yagyu." "this bitch be a flank steak." "this ho b a tubesteak.."

for example, like minched meat be low grade. if a girl is mcdonald's than she is the lowest on the scale of minched meat. if she is a denny's hamburger steak with demi glace sauce, then she is a tad more edible. let's say we are partying with jal stewardesses. she could then be a salisbury steak from coach (or peasant class as we like to call it), and so forth.

then you got your aged meat, which is alittle more expensive, (older, like milf) yet tastes real good, though you do not want rancid meat...quite often times we use the wine metaphor. then you got your standard dark meat: kogal. your white meat (pale complexion obviously) and a whole other array. and blah blahx3.

I think that makes my girlfriend like a really nice condition '91 NSX with some work done on her though.

... and previous beezies like stock Hyundais? Does this mean I have been a satisfied Hyundai driver at some point? wait...

Guest jmatsu
Women and cars make better metaphors.

depends who you're rolling out with that time. i've used car-code and it's fun and all, but sometimes we'd have a peasant with us and he wouldn't understand what we was talking about/didn't know the model of the car/etc. meat is probably more universal or accessible.