FS: Raf Simons Wool Pants AW 99/00 Size 46

turcy.

I've been holding onto these Raf pants from AW '99 for awhile now. They're size 46 and fit on the small side. I generally wear size 29/30 and/or 46 in pants but these fit too small on me.

zeitgeist-2.jpg

waist: 15.25" laid flat

For fit reference, check out pics from Raf's AW 99/00 show, pretty much every model was wearing them. They have a longer crotch and shorter leg than most dress pants. Creating a controlled flow and/or drape that is distinct to Raf's 99/00 season. I'd take a pic of myself but they really don't fit. I bought them thinking I was going to get skinnier from ballet, but really my legs have just gotten way bigger. These pants are 100% wool and made in Belgium.

Asking $100 + shipping + fees to where you rest.

front rise: 11.5"

back rise: 15.25"

inseam: 29"

measurements are pointless on this item [aside from the waist]

they're built with a long rise, especially long back rise, and a short inseam. they'll still reach anybody's foot (i usually wear a 34 inseam and these reach my foot fine) and don't diaper around the pelvis like you might expect.

the rise measurements are indicative of the pants' fit - a relatively slim cut which maintains volume throughout the top of the leg, both allowing for, and creating interesting movement in the pant.

if you can find any decent pics of raf's 99/00 show most of the models were wearing these pants (this is very hard though, there is one sit that charges per hour to see all of raf's shit though)