YMC sale! (waxed zip jacket, corduroy checked shirt)

Also be sure to check out my other sale thread, with some YMC boots and a few other things (Rittenhouse, Obedient Sons, etc):

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=147123

Prices are in USD and include shipping within North America. PM for overseas rates. Paypal only unless you can do a local pickup (reduced rates!).

First up is this YMC hooded zip jacket in brown, sz small, from S/S08. IMHO, this is probably the single nicest piece that YMC have ever produced. The fit is perfect, the waxed cotton is subtle, really good looking, and actually pretty effective at keeping the rain off. Solid ribbing at cuffs and part of the sides, handy wind-resisting flap at the neck that can be buttoned either in front of the neck or back inside the jacket if you want it out of the way. Underarm gussets. Leather drawstring at the neck. It's in perfect shape except that the buttonhole for the neck flap has torn so that's it's wider than it's supposed to be. This doesn't affect funcionality and isn't even really noticeable, so I've never had it fixed. If you wanted to get it fixed, it would probably take about two minutes. The tear is pictured below.

I'm actually quite reluctant to sell this jacket, since I love it, but I haven't been wearing it much lately and I need the money. Bought for $350, yours for $150 shipped.

pit-to-pit: 21"

length: 25"

I'd say it's quite fitted.

3500471882_5b5961ca2e.jpg

3500471554_1f162b0cbf.jpg

3499654561_4485afc6f1.jpg

3500472386_be27550a62.jpg

Next, a YMC grey and black checked shirt in really fine-wale corduroy, size small, bought a couple months ago. I like this one, just haven't been wearing it much (I have too much grey stuff). The top and bottom buttons close with a loop instead of a hole. Satin lining. True to size. Worn maybe half a dozen times, washed once. $180 new, yours for $65 shipped.

pit-to-pit: 19"

length: 26"

3500471220_c98736a04f.jpg

3500470910_58f8cca1ac.jpg

responding to all pms momentarily.

as for the shirt, the lining is only on the yoke, and it's satin, so it's more decorative than functional. The fabric itself is about the same weight as your average flannel, so it's a fairly warm shirt, but nothing crazy. You could wear it as a light shirt-jacket or just by itself.