waywt denim edition...necessary?

Guest jmatsu

Guest jmatsu

why is there a special "denim" waywt? there's no gothninja, streetwear (actually there was), fruteswags, suit ala balla banker or bespoke editions.

Guest jmatsu
because nobody wants superdenim to spill over into the other forums

waywt threads are just that. what are you wearing today. there shouldn't be no special sanctuary thread for them.

waywt threads are just that. what are you wearing today. there shouldn't be no special sanctuary thread for them.

i can count the fits in the denim thread that aren't worst worthy on one hand. i'm glad they're not polluting the real thread.

i'm all for shit talking, but "you're wearing ugly shoes, and ugly shirt, and expensive jeans that you bought because of the internet" gets old quickly.

edmond can pull the look off because that's who he is. a few others can pull it off. most look like shit.

btw i wasn't aware of the denim waywt until you posted this thread

Guest jmatsu
i can count the fits in the denim thread that aren't worst worthy on one hand. i'm glad they're not polluting the real thread.

i'm all for shit talking, but "you're wearing ugly shoes, and ugly shirt, and expensive jeans that you bought because of the internet" gets old quickly.

that's besides the point. i mean if there were a bunch of mentally retarded kids on superfuture, i could sorta understand them having their very own thread.

you ain't suggesting that the waywt denim edition thread is retarded, are you??

i think superdenim as a whole is retarded for the most part

no offense to cotton duck, edmond, bill, etc., all the guys who are doing it well, ringring, serge and all the guys dropping insane knowledge, and the few other good posters the forum has. the problem is that there are so many terrible posters in there that the noise drowns the signal.

superdenim would be 10x better if you didn't have to wade through an ocean of shitty posters incapable of buying pants that fit without consulting an internet forum. i hate trying to read a superdenim thread and seeing 20 posts that boil down to:

"i wear a 29 in nudie grim tims, i want my APC NS to fit the same but cup my balls ever so gently. what size should i buy superdenim????"

Guest jmatsu
i think superdenim as a whole is retarded for the most part

no offense to cotton duck, edmond, bill, etc., all the guys who are doing it well, ringring, serge and all the guys dropping insane knowledge, and the few other good posters the forum has. the problem is that there are so many terrible posters in there that the noise drowns the signal.

nah i agree, but i am addressing the act of producing aht thread. the act of segregation. bad "denim" fits deserve to get hated on like any other bad fit. why should i have to go all the way to superdenim just to hate? that's not right. shit is tedious!

Guest jmatsu
i guess the difference is that i prefer when hate isn't necessary in first place because the thread wasn't shit up by a terrible post/fit

see, this is just like hiding some trash under a rug/throwing shit in a sewage landfill. we should be treating the raw(denim) sewage by running it through the necessary filtration-purifying systems, the regular threads. there is no utopia or purity. there can be none. hypothetically if there ever was one, there'd be no point in posting or for a forum.