Where to find Leroy Jenkings Hoodies

soundune

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Just picked one up at Union (nyc); paid a bit for it but it's a sick hoodie, don't know for sure if i'm keeping it yet but the things were flllyyyin off the racks. Sleep = gone. pics if ppl want, the construction is kinda flimsy.

--- Original message by sphoxx on Feb 20, 2006 06:46 PM

How much were they going for? And pics would be wicked...

Edited by triniboy27 on Feb 21, 2006 at 09:08 AM

Quote:

so leroy jenkins vs scott langdon vs artful dodger

who wins

Edited by homi29 on Feb 20, 2006 at 10:46 PM

--- Original message by homi29 on Feb 20, 2006 10:45 PM

1. langton (hands down, quality and design) $230 for hoody

2.) artful dodger $110

3.) leroy jenkins $208

much love to jenkins and his design but if anyone actually own one of his pieces it you would know the true quality after a couple of wears. if we want to talk about price and design artful dodgers is supreme. at $110 for hoodies you cant go wrong.

i was in soho this afternoon and decided to check them out...

it looks like i sewed it in my living room. without a sewing machine.

feels cheaper than a champion hoodie from K-mart.

all hype, it's absolutely ridiculous! the black cuffs on the sleeves and waist are transparent when held up to the light. feels like two slightly thick teeshirts sewn together.

shittiest product in union. and they're basically sold out!

this hoodie is straight garbage.

korn feat. ice cube

Werdtoyourmoms nailed it. So much hype, so little quality.

There are so many brands out there that are producing cheap shit, and serving it up to stupid consumers...

A real brand designer knows what fabrics they are using, and should source the best, they should understand construction and focus on the details.

They should have their heart and soul involved in the product they put to the market....if you buy product that is poorly made, or supports cheap labour or cheap raw maretials, then you as a consumer are supporting people that have no passion for what they do. in turn you have no pasion for what you are a part of.

There are so many good companies out there that focus on the right things, rather than profit margin or fast turnaround on production.....get your support going for them, not this over hyped shit.

Those hoods are lame, they are just cheap yardage prints that are not even designed by that company, they could knock those prints from any fabric book or scan wallpaper books and get it printed.....weak.

Caine Cherubin

Shadow - Sales & marketing manager.

International business development.

Quote: anyone know who makes that gold front misfits tee thats in the picture on the leroy site? that thing is wackkkk with 4 k's and i wanna wear it to block parties and family reunions and all such fun gatherings.

i got one made by lush life... its from an older collection so its gonna be real hard to get

basically LJ sucks? sounds like it. also, Shmack really sucks (if you didn't already know) just washed my size L T-Rex hoodie today. it was already fitting like a medium, now it's a strait smedium (as kanye would say). fucking rubbish. i should have known better than to buy from them. i feel cheated, don't make the same mistake on LJ - especially since that shit is 4 times the price

fuckin' right i'm a doctor

Quote:

so any place aside from union selling these hoodies? any online source?

thanks

--- Original message by UNKLE21 on Feb 26, 2006 10:25 PM

proof that people still buy into the hype...

I must admit though, I do like the patterns, just could have been executed much better.

my favourite things

http://mfthings.blogspot.com/

Guest UNKLE21

hype? i happen to like the designs, i dont like it because everyone else does. so don't say im proof of people buying into hype when i was just inquiring where to get something i like. if i had asked where to get a pair of 5ep's or nudies you wouldn't have said anything.

JEANS...mmm mmm good