Where to find Leroy Jenkings Hoodies

soundune

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god this place is getting to me. Last night I had some bizzare nightmare where I went on a road trip to get a 'custom' Lee Roy jenkins hoody. The sleeves were floral and so was the chest, but the back was red checkers.

Sadly in the dream I exalted it as the best fit piece of clothing I owned since a small in the chest was somehow perfect in the sleeves. Then I bought one for 236 dollars.

I would run MadGrad.

The Leeroy Jenkins video is hilarious, its fun because these really serious gamers are talking all sorts of tactics and Leeroy, for some reason, is away from his computer. They talk for a few minutes, and have probably been talking for a lot longer, when he suddenly, in his microphone, screams: "LEEEEROY JENKINS!" and run inside the cavern causing the entire crew to die in seconds. It's funny because the guy's a fool.

DON'T YOU WANNA BE COOL

I wasn't really talking about the clothing brand. I was looking at the other sites, with pictures of fried chicken and shit like "What you talkin about Willis?!" Leeroy + Fried Chicken, what more do you need? Watermelon? Haha

Anyway, don't get so riled up about it. I sure didn't.

Taken from HighSnobiety.com

"Since I have found my new passion for these Leroy Jenkins hoodies, I am also giving you a little update once in a while on whats happening at that end. The guys have almost sold out entirely there first shipment. Here now a pic of the complete first range and the crosses mark what is already sold out. As you can see there isn't a whole lot left. In Europe they wanted to launch soon as well, but they do not have any stock left to do so, but it's coming thats for sure"

Doesn't state how you can get them but apparently they're selling out fast...

Quote:

they're probably sold directly to level 60 WoW characters. Maybe you get a discount if you're in a top guild.

icon_smile_blackeye.gif

--- Original message by minya on Jan 30, 2006 10:04 AM

I assume with this brand of logic your name MUST, without a doubt, be derived from Minya, the Godzilla monster right? icon_smile_dissapprove.gif

Quote: stop this fucking rpg talk or w/e the fuck is going on
Dude I'm not the one selling hoodies with a brand name taken from a computer game in-joke.
Quote: I assume with this brand of logic your name MUST, without a doubt, be derived from Minya, the Godzilla monster right?
you got it.

I'm not an MMORPG player though icon_smile_tongue.gif

Quote:

The name "Leeroy Jenkins" (two e's) was the name of the WoW user in the video.

But "Leroy Jenkins" (one e) was a Chicago native free-jazz violinist -- which seems a more likely source of inspiration for the clothing.

--- Original message by allocryptic on Jan 30, 2006 05:09 PM

all in all, one unfortunate coincidence.

i've been happy to discover that we don't limit ourselves to clothing nerdiness, though.

Quote:

How come they have superfuture in their links section.

--- Original message by Handlethevibe on Jan 31, 2006 05:18 PM

yea i noticed that too..we should get dibs on gettin that red hoody... anything else is.. blah to me... but i you're in to that flowery stuff.. go for it.

Never heard of the Leeroy Jenkins thing until I read this thread, though I admit it's really funny. I started cracking up when I heard the kids go "this plan should work, can you give me a quick number crunching?" "Yea give me a sec.. okay I'm coming up with 32.33% - repeating of course - chance of survival." I feel like those two guys talking were two guys that were in my computer class in high school. Kids crack me up.

does anybody have one of these hoodies? I was wondering how thick the fabric they used was, i'm planning on making a similar one, the fabric store sells some fabric that looks like that for $2 a yard haha but all of the fabric is ridiculously thin. These look to be that way, at a few of the ones with no lining. If it is thick maybe they used curtain fabric

maybe thats why they have fabric inside as well.

they look fairly thick.

If you end up making one, use the thin fabric, inside and out, REVERSIBLE, full hooded zip.

then sell one to me.

haha. gluck.

someone took my niketalk name here.

• 2 weeks later...