I want a tv sale. Juun J and Julius

Guest winq

Need some monies for non clothing stuff. actual pictures and measurements forthcoming once I buy charger. I take paypal.

1. Juun J chesterfield coat w/ fur hood. $1000 shipped in US, $1040 international.SOLDSOLDSOLD

One of the signature pieces from juun j's best collection. Tagged size is 48, but runs a whole size small. Would be ideal for a slim 46. Has a HUGE removable fur hood (the fur is removable from the hood itself also). The tailoring on this piece is some of the best I've come across, material feels baller too. Too many details for me to describe, will let the pictures speak for themselves (once I get charger).

In good condition, worn roughly 5 or 6 times. Been hanging in closet for the past few months.

2. Juun J trench cape $475 shipped in the US, $500 international. SOLDSOLDSOLD

Another cool piece from Juun. Size 48 but can fit 44-48 due to the nature of the piece. Comes with all the details and shit you expect in a nice trench, pockets are functional and you can put your hands in em and it makes a sweet silhouette. Not a very heavy coat, good for spring/fall.

3. Julius long hoodie size 1. $160 shipped in the US, $180 international

18.jpg

Nice cotton, and it drapes real rape like. Retail was 50,400 yen, BNWT.

the hoodie will hit your ankle if you are under 5'10.

it fits me @ 5'9 pretty similar to the model, who I assume is wearing a size 2 or some shit.

pit to pit is roughly 50 cm, it will basically fit anyone from a xs to a smallish medium.

here are some pictures i stole from a yahoo auction. the contrast is blown up, hoodie is close to pitch black in person.

bullet_wagon-img450x600-1240045675we0ppk54939.jpg

bullet_wagon-img450x600-1240045675nkztgs54939.jpg

Guest winq

price drop on julius, the zipper doesnt connect all the way down so you can cut it shorter if you dare.

both juun sold

it would probably fit like that other pic that dude posted.