FS:Dior waxed jeans, The End T, Attachment boots

theaddict

HEy guys, up for grabs some old pieces and some new...

1. This (okok, and a raw jeans) is the only thing i bought from KVA...

A wax coated jeans from SS08. No need to say much, its an reissue of the old luster wax jeans. I decided to go for these instead of the ones being sold before SS08 because the waxing is much thicker than on formers seasons (of course the real luster jeans is unbeatable in waxing thickness).

The jeans has been used 3 times, of course never washed and the wax is in perfect condtion. There are literally no signs of use, no thinning areas at the crotch or somewhere else. Its like you are buying these in the shop. I bought these in the Dior Homme boutique in KDW, Berlin, Germany.

Size is the super rare 27 (i bought the only size 27 they had left or stocked...).

Its the slim 19cm cut with an actual hem of about 17cm.

Comes with tags, thing is i dont know which of the two tags i have (the other belongs to the raw jeans) is the matching one...so you can choose...haha.

SSSOOOLLDDD

2. No need to say much, the infamous "THE END" T. Size is XS and colour is deep red with black prints.

Asking 119Euro!

692h.jpg

3.Attachment boots in size 41,5. Never used, only for the walk from the cobbler who attached the rubber sole home...Literally new. Check the pics for that.

Asking 229Euro

737.jpg

738.jpg

735.jpg