FS: Junya for CdG RED RIDER Jacket

High Monika

THE red rider jacket. I'm not anxious to get rid of this, only selling because it doesn't relate at all to the rest of my wardrobe. Beautiful bright red boiled wool, perfect as a light spring jacket or throw on a thermal and it works for cold weather too. If you don't like talking to people just walk away - it's a conversation starter. Worn sparingly as it's not exactly a piece you wear every day.

Size: SS (Basically, EU44, US34, XS-S)

Fabric: Boiled Wool

Condition: Very Good

Price: 700 + Ship

Shoulder: 17"/43.2cm

Pit to pit: 19"/28.2cm

Waist: 16"/20.6cm

Sleeves: 26"/66cm

Please note the measurements are not perfect due to the fabric causing bunching. It is slimmer than the pit to pit would suggest.

th_JunyaWatanabeRedBoiledWoolRider.jpgth_RidersjacketJunyaWatanabeBoiledW-1.jpgth_RidersJacketJunyaWatanabeBoiledWool.jpg

These are not my pictures. Just found out a friend has a point and shoot camera so depending on interest, I can get actual pics. Second two are closest color match.

How has someone not bought this yet? It took all the self control in the world not to buy junglejane's blueone that was in my size. I really hope she sold it so i'm done being temtped.I need me one of these jackets eventually

• 3 weeks later...

You should've put grail status or quick sale in the title like other people do. I hear that increases your chance to sell by 60% (8)

• 2 weeks later...