any cool messenger bag recommendations?

jimmyweave

i recently bought a porter bag - black ballistic nylon. fits A4 documents so its a handy size for me - but its still pretty thin, which is what i was after.

No Shirt. No Shoes. No Dice.

Learn it. Know it. Live it.

I have the Chrome Civilian Messanger Bag.

Someone recommended it on here (Thanks a lot.) Found it at a local spot and bought it.

Very comfortable... I just wish mine went over the right shoulder, instead of over the left...

Well worth it, in my opinion...

Damn, Im here too?

Quote:

I have the Chrome Civilian Messanger Bag.

Someone recommended it on here (Thanks a lot.) Found it at a local spot and bought it.

Very comfortable... I just wish mine went over the right shoulder, instead of over the left...

Well worth it, in my opinion...

--- Original message by stuntastic on May 31, 2006 10:22 PM

i second the chrome bag. seriously one of the most durable and toughest bags i've ever come across. i rock the large size and can fit pretty much all of my supplies (screen printing inks, hard drives, 35 mm cameras, screen stretchers, you name it)

it also has a secret pocket which i use to keep my wallet and valuables high and dry (i like to bike when the going gets wet and it rains a lot in pittsburgh)

also if you order it from the site-- you can determine which shoulder you want it on (there's also more options and camoflauge options)