Super Baby NAmes

Mr Waffles

faris/yousef for boys

selma/n'ima for girls

in arab culture you are usually called "mother of ___" (first sons name)

so it should be a good one.

i called my cat "cat", calling my baby "girl" or "boy" depending on the gender could be fun. except for him.... hum...

it also depends on the family name. i know that any english sounding name would sound terrible with my last name.

today i was at the restaurant and there was a very poch lady talking about her son. his name was... melchior. god... sorry if your name is melchior but i would use any overused name rather than this one.

Is that your name? sorry.

I knew this hippie couple, white as ghosts, who gave their little girl the middle name "Kai." No reason. Just liked the way it sounded.

Then one time another hippie couple came over to their place, and their kid's first name was Kai. Again, no reason for the name. None of them were from any culture that could have been remotely connected with the name. They just thought it was nextlevel so they stuck the poor kids with it.

Is that your name? sorry.

yeah

its cool tho

my mum was kind of a hippie

actually it is a common word in many languages and has many meanings

I prefer not to think of baby names in advance

I was known as 'baby x' for the first six weeks of life

I've always liked bold, harsh sounding names of Germanic origin. The bitch is that my surname is Italian so it'd never work if the kid took my surname.

I'd love to call a kid Swein, but I'm sure he'd just get the piss taken out of him continually.