FS/IC: Juilan Red, Stephen Schnieder, Vibskov, Raf Simons, W+H

U MAD

I need to go to My Bloody Valentine in Seattle at the end of the month so I want to sell some things.

Juilan Red TTA Jacket

Size M

$140

Really dope raw denim kinda baseball jacket with black "vulture" pattern on it typical of AW06. Fits maybe a bit large and had it tailored to fit slimmer, besides that brand new. Got it from poof and never worn.

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

Stephen Schnieder knit

Size 4

$125

Also really dope alpaca/wool/nylon knit I just got from lilldavid. Really really sick material and texture as I hope you can see from the pics. Oversized fit is not for me though. I think this could fit basically anyone. Neck hole size is perfect in my opinion.

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

Raf x Raf Simons wool coat[

Size M

Covered placket, slim fit. Nice coat, I just don't really need it. Worn a few times but in really good shape, no evidence of wear whatsoever. Unlined but still warm, cuts the wind really well. 60% wool/40$ poly blend

DSC00430.jpg

Henrik Vibskov laptop case

$80

Moscow knit laptop case. Gets lots of compliments. Fits 15.4" macbook pro and all that. Wool knit outer and neoprene interior. Not much else to say.

DSC00434.jpg

Wings and Horns scarf

80" x 10"

sold

100% merino. Cool 2 tone charcoal/brown with frayed edges and little dangler. I took the tag off because it showed and was really big and ugly.

DSC00436.jpg

DSC00439.jpg

IC: Raf Simons velcro hi tops

Size 44

$250

All black leather you know the deal I guess. Kinda worn but will last for a long ass time yet.

DSC00433.jpg

shoot offers for whatever you like I'll respond to everything, just please don't be retarded. Pipe up if you want more pics or whatever.

EDIT: MEASUREMENTS

Measurements on Raf x Raf coat

20" pit to pit

18" shoulders

36" long

Measurements on Stephen Schnieder

20" pit to pit

20" shoulders

25.5" long

Sony Alpha 300 DSLR

10.2 MP

$400

Best live view, no dumbass delay like on other DSLRs. Dope flip out LCD so you can take low angle shots without lying down. Sensor self cleans and has vibration reduction. autofocus servo. This stuff is why I bought it, more specs HERE. Don't know how many actuations but I have only had it about 5 months and not really used much, I just want a smaller camera. Comes with kit 18-70mm f/3.5 lens, strap, all that good stuff, as well as a 4 GB, 30MB/s CF card and anyone who wants it can buy a second one rated at 80x for $20 or something.

Sony-Alpha-DSLR-A300-CAMERA.jpg

Minolta AF Lens

24mm F/2.8

$160

9_2.jpg

Sweet lens. From 1985. Chip in body but works absolutely fine. Takes nice shots. Made in Japan. Viewfinder on the alpha up there with this lens on is pretty cherry. Put it on and never take it off.