Shitty Chain Restaurants

Mr Waffles

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm maybe replace Asian with Chinese

mum always taught me to finish my plate. a grain of rice left in the bowl is a pimple on your ass..something like that..tall tales.

With my family it was a pock mark on your wife's face. Ain't no one gonna care about pimples on your ass (well, actually I would to be honest...).

Olive_Garden.jpg

I miss the Olive Garden.

They closed down in Canada in the mid 90's. I remember goin as a kid and eating so much all you can eat salad a bread sticks that i'd puke. Every time i went.

300_191487.gif

oh shit I thought of one i get a burger here that's got a fried egg and bacon on it

so damn good. that new freckled lemonade with the matching burger and salad, my god! I was trying to take a girl there but she actin all flaky.

Not a fan of Uno's at all, Olive Garden and TGI are places I pass on too.

be all like, "bitch, you are about to have a mediocre burger and you are going to like it regardless of how many little kids are yelling and shit while we are there"

ungrateful skanks.

steak n shake is open 24 hours here. that place stays popping with whit trash. Southern concept.

hmm maybe replace Asian with Chinese

mum always taught me to finish my plate. a grain of rice left in the bowl is a pimple on your ass..something like that..tall tales.

I never heard this one before. I was just always hungry. and parents cooking good as fuck.

maintaining that 3-4 bowls of rice status quo

TRUTH.

i be lookin at ppl dumpin their unfinished portions like "THIS BITCH ASS HALF ASSED MOFO..."

Wastin food and money and shit...what kinda parents did you have! that shits like admitting defeat, that you can't conquer your meal.

always a koboyashi concept.

this is the worst when they are eating at your house

Cracker Barrel! <3 childhood road trip mem'ries.

they warm up the little maple syrup bottles though... is this an American thing? :/

I went to Jack Astor's tonight, and it fucking sucked. The menu had like, 9 items. The only high point was my ridiculous CWG cocktail..

Middle class Taiwanese people love TGIF Fridays, Chilis, Applebees, Macaroni Grill, absolutely LOVE Mcdonalds.

Mcdonalds are all open 24 hours in this city, and usually have 4 stories of real estate per store. kekekeke.

unos = good childhood memories... so does red robin...

never eaten at applebees... fuck a apple bee.

what about hard rock, i can get down with the thought of it, then i go, and hate life.

im still gonna defend applebees here. I think they have the best menu out of all the shitty chain places. food is not great, but what do you expect for 12 dollars.

havent been to a hard rock in a long time. only went to get shirts. unos is pretty bad.

that picture you posted up there tuff man is pretty awesome. i love the look on the tigers? face.

mainlogo.gif

Bomb burgers and fries that are so crispy on the outside and soooo soft on the inside.

Other stuff sucks though.

oh yea its also the only shitty place that knew how to make a chicago style steak