Fs: small basics (hare, flannel Bson H&M stussy stripped side bag))

moondog

So Im just cleaning the closet and here are some things that dont fit due to my recent fixation with wanting to be like john rambo.

1. Here is what a size 3 hare grey u neck shirt. Size 3 means well small here...its really cool and super light, but if you are taller then 6 its more then likely to short.

pit-pit - 18.5

length -25

DSCN0394.jpg

12 shipped to u.s or can

2. Bson wrap cardigan thing...i wore this once and its been sitting here for a while. Its good for a nice drappy piece as the two layers are very cool. Again this is very soft. it is a size small and has been only worn once.

DSCN0399.jpg

pit-pit -19

20 shipped cda or usa

3. stapleford green flannel. This is a small and fit really well, to bad green aint my thing and nor is thick flannel. This is good for the cold and in amazing condition.

pit-pit - 19

shoulders -18.5

sleeve length - 27

DSCN0392.jpg

25 shipped u.s.a or CDA

4. 3H&m V neck sweaters..all small and all in good condtion no rips or tears.

pit -pit is 19 on all 3.

Im selling all 3 for $25 dollars shipped. Its good for something in im not really trying to dress to impress but i am sort of thing....i dont know...i wore them to work sometimes.

DSCN0393.jpg

5. Stussy pin stripped side bag. good condition...$20 bucks shipped.

DSCN0397.jpg

DSCN0398.jpg

Now here is the kicker...all of this is yours for 75 shipped. I want it gone I want it out. I would rather but it in a box and send it all you then mish mash it around the globe.

thanks again,

marc

• 1 month later...