Makin' Money Ideas

Bigyen

yeah, but I'm on a college campus with no credentials or anything. I'm just looking for spending money mang.

My brother is a private tutor, he charges $100 an hour per kid in a group session and $150/h for private. Makes bank even though he's unemployed now.

Me and My friend are going to start up a fast food resturant.

In this economy whats the cheapest food alternative? SOUP!

Jusoups. That name is registered btw.

^ there's a 'fast food' soup restaurant in vienna called "fresh soup & salad" their menu changes every day, it's always two soups, two salads, both made completely from fresh ingredients, and water. it tastes good, it's cheap, and it's low key. not much else you could ask for.

so basically your idea might actually make good money.

Tokyo Soup Stock

Lobster Bisque

I'm gonna start a peer-review/editing service here because I've edited the paper's of all the writing tutor's here and they are god awful. $5 an hour and if the paper doesn't get an B or higher you get your money back. Sound good?

something tells me you might be breaking even

Paper writing biz isn't BIG monies... unless your talking about being a pimp with a sizable stable of grammar and spelling enthusiasts.

Yes, yes I am.

But seriously I've got a friend at Berkeley who does it and like he does mostly papers for foreigners who aren't good at english, so the papers are for fairly easy classes and he makes at least 100 off of each paper.

It is big monies if you can pump them out fast, he can do like more than one a day, so I'd say that's pretty good.

word up guys on the soup thing, you really must be terrible if you can't make a simple soup restaurant work. Profs 2 soups a day Idea is even fucking better.

I just read up on it and they started with 300k of their own money + 200k of investor money, and made about a milli in the first year. They contract a local bakery on bread, just a bunch of cool shit like that. Most of their customers are takeaway, it's located in the centre of Vienna where many high profile companies have their offices. You can just put the takeaway container in the microwave to reheat. Just small things like that make a business.

Apparently they've branched out since I've last been there, they're now offering 4 soups, 4 salads, 4 curries, and some desserts each day as well as freshly squeezed juices. They're already franchising.

If I had the money and wasn't in school anymore and knew a good location, I'd franchise that shit in an instant.

what happened to taco stand next 2 bar

Because of some undisclosable matters within the Temple of Jawnz, I am now looking at returning to my imaginary roots and doing a taco truck instead, but in Tokyo.

Cigarettes w/ nanobots in them so they actually clean your lungs as you smoke.

(patent pending)

kinda similar to an idea some friends and i had; we were thinking of combining supplements with cigs, or vitamins even, or whatever you'd take in pill form... even pain killers or whatever, just smoke-able.