Helmut Lang, CDG H+, Our Legacy, APC, Filippa K, vibskov, fake cloak, and more

chronoaug

Ebay auctions end in like 2-3 hours http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/chronoaug_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

JUST ADDED MORE ITEMS. CHECK THE POSTS

Hey guys. Stuff i've bought in the past couple months that don't really fit me, that i don't wear, or just don't work for me. I've been too lazy to create a thread for a long time and probably will have more in the future. Shipping is included in the US. Also, don't try to lowball me. I'll let you know when i'm accepting offers.

I'll try to give a description to lesson tons of PMs about sizing or whatever.

Coming soon:

- raf by raf slim lightweight khakis $ 90 shipped

- Helmut Lang polo from 03 (helmut era) size small- SOLD SOLD

- Comme Des Garcons Homme Plus deconstructed canvas sneakers fit size 9.5-10 or 42-43- $95 shipped

945d1.jpg

Bought these awhile back but ended up paying a bunch for shipping which sucked. I FUCKING LOVE THESE but they're a half size too small. I've worn them like twice still because i like them too much. Still might hold onto these if not much interest and just wear them slightly uncomfortably as they're perfect for spirng. Fit best as sizes i described above. Nice leather insole too.

- Our Legacy slim khakis from s/s08 size 48/M/32 - SOLD SOLD SOLD

- Diesel "cloak aviator" black cotton pants size 31 or 32- $70 shipped

picture050d.jpg

Cloak pants that look similar

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/4652/dsc2258assmartobject1.jpg

Look and fit a lot like the cloak aviator pants that people like to gizz over. Skinny fit, low rise, zippers and stuff in the right places that look cool and not affected. Lightweight cotton almost canvas like. Real slim/skinny all the way throughout the leg/ass. Fit best for a 31 i'd say

waist- 16

length- 33

f rise- 9.75

hem- 6.75- 7"

- Fillipa K lilac canvas belt from s/s08 size 34- SOLD SOLD

- Vibskov oversized runway sweater/scarf - SOLD SOLD SOLD

- Tim Hamilton x Uniqlo Red Chambray Club Collar size small- SOLD SOLD

Ok. Here we go guys, EVERYTHING IS STILL FOR SALE and i added 2 new items. Lemme know. I'll do trades if it's something you know i'll like. 32pants, 38 in tops, 10.5 in shoes

CHEAP CLOTHES

- Urban Outfitters flannel w/ epaulets and arm pocket size small- $17 shipped (only $5 if you buy another item)

picture057faw.jpg

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/7504/riskreviewymca007rc5.jpg

shoulder/arm detail

Nice slim fitting flannel with interesting details making it a big different than normal flannels. I wore it as a light jacket the few times i did. Fits really well actually and best for a size small i'd say or maybe a real slim medium.

pp- 19.25

shoulder- 17

length- 28-29

- Urban Outfitters polo with shoulder detail and micro-collar size small- $15 shipped (only $5 if you buy another item)

picture054u.jpg

Cool shoulder detail. Tealish color that is most accurate in second photo. The small collar is nice as well. Definitely looks younger/hipsterish compared to normal ralph lauren polos. Fits real slim too like a small or maybe XS.

pp- 18.25

shoulder- 16

length- 25.5-26

PM ME ABOUT THESE ITEMS IF THEY FIT YOU AND YOU'RE INTERESTED. SEMI-PRIVATE SALE KINDA DEAL- Not exclusively a sufu/sf friends and family type deal but PM me about these ;)

Other things i'm considering selling in the future but still on the fence:

43 white canvas spring courts

grey giorgio brato linen jacket size small

red vibskov teeth tee size smal

vintage swedish gas mask bag

other stuff

• 2 weeks later...

The Our Legacy chinos and the Tim Hamilton x Uniqlo Chambray is sold. If it's visible, it's available.

I'm going to slowly start creating ebay auctions as i know i'll get more on there. It's almost worth the hassle to not deal with lowballs and people flaking. So buy them here while it's still easy and quick

Get the fuck out of my thread, asshole.

More Items with some being interest checks so PM me about them

- Raf by Raf Simons khaki trousers size 48 (like a 32)- $90shipped

picture067v.jpg

picture069a.jpg

picture011tx9.jpg

Raf by Raf Simons khaki trousers in this lightweight material from s/s 08. It's 100% cotton, but it's a spring type khaki rather than military chino. They fit slim, but aren't skin tight or anything and don't fit as skinny as the hem would have you believe. They have this darting at the side of the knee that i dunno exactly, but really makes them fit nicely. I just never wear these anymore (wear my grey pants instead). They could use a dry clean before use but have no tears or rips or anything like that. It's a very light khaki color.

waist- 16.5"

inseam- 32.5"

f rise- 10.5"

hem- 7"

- Vintage Swedish Gas Mask Bag- $PM me

picture071v.jpg

Vintage swedish gas mask bag in this olive type color. Canvas with leather on the bottom and straps with metal buttons. Not much to describe. PM me if interested.

PRICE DROPS

I just shipped the Tim hamilton jeans out within 30 minutes of receiving payment. This is the service you get. Everything has been shipped that was purchased. If it's visible, it's available. Added a picture or two.

Make me offers on the PM only items. If you buy another item, i'm more interested in giving you one of those for a good price

I put some stuff on ebay because you guys are annoying and don't buy things quick enough:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/chronoaug_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Visible items are available

You bought something from me? Do you have an alt account or something? I don't remember you buying something at all

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/chronoaug_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Ebay auctions for most items end tomorrow. Bid early and often. Or just jack up the price for me.

Raf khakis, cdg sneakers and diesel pants aren't on ebay though and are still available via the forum

Ooohhh. I didn't know c2jdj or whatever was your sn over there.

How do you have 1,500 posts and that much neg? I don't think i've ever had serious problems with your posts but then again, i don't check more than 3-4 threads outside of supermarket

Ooohhh. I didn't know c2jdj or whatever was your sn over there.

How do you have 1,500 posts and that much neg? I don't think i've ever had serious problems with your posts but then again, i don't check more than 3-4 threads outside of supermarket

read that thread "stolen" lol

haha,

anyways man, thanks for the quick ship.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back in town and sold most the stuff here, styleforum, or ebay. I'm going to make a new sale thread in a few days but here is a preview of what will be for sale:

-RAF slim chinos size 48 (like a 32)

-CDG H+ Sneakers fit a size 9-10

-Diesel "cloak aviator" look alike pants (fit a size 31 best)

-two cheapy UO shirts listed in this thread

-Red WESC windbreaker that can fit a small or medium (i've posted waywt with it twice)

-Black Ring black coated skinny jeans (fit a size 31 best and have a -very low rise and small hem)

-Spring Courts white canvas lotops size 43

-probably more

get a jump start and PM me if you want it before i create the thread where it might sell before you get a chance

Sorry i didn't PM you. I shipped it out yesterday. Should be there shortly. Glad i could sell it to you rather than these other numbskulls trying to jew me out of like $2-3 or ask for crazy measurements that i don't care about for something this cheap. Take care