Fast Food Appreciation

chronoaug

We have the McD's Kiwiburger...it's not very good. They ditched it from the menu, but people kicked up a fuss so they bought it back. There was a really dumb song on the TV advert saying all this stuff...on the pic...if you ask Tg76 nicely she will sing it to you :)

kiwiburger.jpg

i love fast food once in a while. my favorite used to be the wendy's jalapeno cheddar melt, but you can't get those anymore. just recently, i was at the mall for a job interview and stopped by the food court. i finally tried a baconator. they are incredible, but i felt like a fat slob eating it and i'm like 5' 8" 130lbs.

anyway, eat a baconator. they rock.

My fast food loves:

-Chipotle Carnitas burrito with pinto, hot, green, pico, corn lettuce and sour cream

-BK Double Whopper add pickles

-Saad's chicken falafel with extra pickles (west philly)

-Wendy's Baconator

-Popeye's 12 piece family meal with red beans and rice and mashed with gravy

• 2 weeks later...
My fast food loves:

-Chipotle Carnitas burrito with pinto, hot, green, pico, corn lettuce and sour cream

-BK Double Whopper add pickles

-Saad's chicken falafel with extra pickles (west philly)

-Wendy's Baconator

-Popeye's 12 piece family meal with red beans and rice and mashed with gravy

co-sign on saad's!

i havent had fast food in sooo long

how i long to bite into a big mac. To drown my sorrows in chicken mcnuggets. To feel the crunchy, overgrown lettuce in a famous star. To feel the burbling in my stomach after an order of animal style fries.

FastFoodSuperConfessional: I am obsessed with fast food, the idea of fast food, and the types of food offered at fast food places.

But.. yet i've actually eaten at McDonald's twice in the past ten years.. haven't eaten at Wendy's or BK in over ten years.. maybe once at Taco Bell in ten years... Once or twice at Carl's Jr in ten years.

I've fucked up quite a few Fat Burgers while in Vegas though.. and i get dragged to In-n-Out from time to time by people that think it's actually a really good burger.

Just for you Bona

i2dw5nf19jrl14dluHojaFQRo1_500.jpg

The Thunderdome

Three stacks of bacon, sausage, elk meat, onions and cheese between tortillas all topped with sour cream, two fried eggs and scallions.

I have officially found my goal in life - to try this meal!