FS: S/M APC Polo, XS/S USN Pea Coat, S Lightweight Coat

grail

I've got 100% positive feedback with 50 transactions. I've probably done...5-7 on SuFu and can dig up references if you'd like. PM me for international shipping estimates. Payment is by paypal only and includes transaction fees.

I apologize for shitty webcam pictures and my roommates godawful decorating sense. Let me know if you'd like me to clobber him or get you better photos.

APC Polo (color: clay/salmon. somewhere between a super muted pink and light brown, it's a beautiful color)

tagged size 4

chest: 19.5 inches

back length: 25.5 inches

condition: good, worn and washed, no stains/tears/etc

$40->$35 shipped

194122.jpg

184159.jpg

USA made Navy Pea Coat (black)

tagged size 34

chest: ~19 inches (measured from outside, thickness makes measuring difficult)

length from shoulder: 27 inches

condition: taken to the laundromat once, worn for a winter, has seen no wear since cleaning. no fading, rips, tears, or stains.

This is a substantially warm wool pea coat, there is a lining inside that makes this thing perfect during the winter time. I'd keep this thing in a heartbeat if it wasn't too snug. Collar is super stiff and can be put up for awesome effect.

183954.jpg

184043.jpg

$85-> $80 shipped

No label cotton khaki/olive green coat

chest: 19 inches

length from shoulder: 29 inches

condition: good, no rips, stains, tears, etc.

There's a tag on the inside, but it's blank. The tag towards the bottom only reads 'made and china' and 'm', the rest of the writing is in Chinese. I have no idea where I acquired this. The material is a nice, stiff cotton with a thin comfy lining on the inside. Great for spring. You can do a bunch of sweet crazy shit with the neck, too. Buttons all of the way up, or folds down nicely. Another piece that i'd keep if it was not too snug.

183823.jpg

http://s663.photobucket.com/albums/uu351/isaakgo/?action=view&current=183846.jpg

194043.jpg

$40-> $35 shipped