ladies> finding cool shoes in women's sizes?

hey ladies

do you have any tips for finding cool shoes in women's sizes (like men's size US 5 and smaller?)

there are some bleak prospects if i search for stuff like the nike avenger on ebay in my size.

and then there's also the irritating redesign for the "market" where companies take cool shoes and make them for women but in horrid combinations of white and pink. (why is it so difficult to find adidas superstars in black and white in my size?)

5 and smaller don't exist for nike.

some stores with quickstrike accts do receive limited nikes for women.. in womens sizes..

ie xgirl blazers, pacman dunks, brazil blazers

and vans vault have women releases... which are delicious but far a few between.

laces (womens sneaker boutique) just opened up in nyc.

and theres kendo in LA ( never been tho.. dunno how that is)

check laces on mott street in new york

they had these one pair of sneaker with salmon skin is somenthing on em that were crazy, but in general they have a lot of wild nikes for girls

DOES WHAT I SAY INTEREST YOU?

I am available for employment,

full time, part time, & consulting, depending on the numbers

I am willing to work for major companies, brands, stores, and magazines

possibly whereever you want me to work, or what gap you need filled is up for discussion, from working directly with clothes to freelance writing

feel free to inquire about anything

contact email: [email protected]

didn't get to see too much of laces (they're open for appt only on mon & tues) but their selection seemed small . . . the "salmon" skin is part of the women's white labels sneakers - most niketowns have them. . .

kendo is really good. they have a good email list - you should sign up for it (kendo-la.com), they have shipped to me but I'm in SF and they're in LA. holly go lightly - you're in berlin, no? not sure if they do int'l shipping. . .

but if you're in berlin don't you go to Nort? i get alot of my kicks at the Nort in SF.

and it's always good to check: ladykickz.com and femalesneakerfiend.com for what's good.

hope that helps

come to mama

http://www.mamaclothing.com