Sufu Street Fighter 4 tournament PS3

HAPPYASALAMB

After seeing a bunch of people have Street Fighter 4 for the PS3 instead of the Xbox i decided to switch over to the PS3 for this tournament, so guys go ahead and sign up. We need at least 10 people

So me, HAPPYASALAMB, and billy decided that we should start a Street Fighter 4 tournament on Sufu. BUT NOTE THIS IS FOR PS3 ONLINE USERS.

So post your Playstation Gamertags or w/e if you want to sign up. We need atleast 10 people for the tournament. DEADLINE IS THE 28TH OF FEBRUARY 2009 if we dont get enough people we will extend the deadline

Btw we dont have a prize to give out so i guess youll be named the Sufu Street Fighter 4 Champion (sounds really lame) and youll have a bunch of bragging rights

So basically the rules are:

One Match Fights

3 Round Matches

Single Elimination

Meeting your opponent:

You're going to meet the person you are assigned online and fight. Send him a message or whatever and just go fight.

Posting your results:

To post your results either post a picture of the results in this thread or send me or billy the picture. Also you can use a capture card, if you have one, and send me or billy the video. (Taking pictures isnt hard to do, plus ive dealt with clan match problems in the past, pictures really help)

So have fun!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wowww.

fuck this thread.

fuck u ps3 fanboyz

us ps3 du's need love.....everyone on earth has an xbox,,,,,we are a dying breed

im in: zubins

also, im having some difficulties finding games online, its such a chore to play online. Is anyone else experiencing this

btw, i suck

^nah, i served in sf3... im noticing sf4 has its own timing/learning curve.

also you have to set up online games to be based on your skill and not stable connection since i find most people have a decent connection anyway.

I get whooped on online sometimes though, specially when dealing with 2000bp+ japanese players.

glad im not the only one getting rocked sometimes though

^nah, i served in sf3... im noticing sf4 has its own timing/learning curve.

also you have to set up online games to be based on your skill and not stable connection since i find most people have a decent connection anyway.

I get whooped on online sometimes though, specially when dealing with 2000bp+ japanese players.

glad im not the only one getting rocked sometimes though

if you play ppl at the same skill level as you, you will never get better

SF4 is all about timing. You can break down even the most aggressive/offensive player with properly timed punches and kicks

and mothafuck those dudes withthe joysticks who set the buttons to turbo..... i need a joystick

if you play ppl at the same skill level as you, you will never get better

SF4 is all about timing. You can break down even the most aggressive/offensive player with properly timed punches and kicks

and mothafuck those dudes withthe joysticks who set the buttons to turbo..... i need a joystick

hes fuckings right. ive been totally tripping