where to buy julian red jeans?

fake

no blonde is blue denim with a little fading on the ass and front. but trust me its minimul. they are doing the hobokens in stretch for spring as well.

a lot of colours and for those of you who like super tapered jeans they came out with the cali x which is super tapered. denim is looking really good. and i think some unwashed selvage.

also got the low low onthe name julian reds. the name julian is from the book less than zero by easton ellis. pretty dope because i think he is one of the best modern american authors. american psycho-need i say more? i guess the denim is supposed to be for rocker kids with deep pockets-read the book.

• 3 weeks later...

i just got my julian reds. been wanting these for a while. better than i thought. got the new hoboken and the nikki sixx hoboken. also saw the raw denim in the california and the ride the lightning wash. it kills nudies denim. best jeans i have seen.

the girl is super nice and i think has good contact with the co. i guess she can still get more nikki sixx along with the new styles. they are both fucking dope. best jeans i have seen.

she said she is going to be placing another order. so if anyone is interested you should hit her up. i couldnt find any other places in the us that were good to deal with.

happy endings 858.454.0404.

call her about the cali x. im sure she can order them. she can get anything. also a new niki sixx with brown weft instead of pink. i have no idea how to post pics on here and i have to admit im on a 56k currently so not too stoked about trying to upload images.

on the jr website you can see the cali x among other things. the cali x only comes in bright colours i think.