How Sweet 2009

selaviso

that's a nice line up

how much are tickets? (out of curiosity)

and also, LOL @ Shy FX. He's made some nice tracks, but really, he's pretty much been riding "Original Nuttah" for the last 15 years.

In high shcool, a friend of mine ate 5 wendy's triple stacks with cheese in an hour. The first four went down in 15 minutes, the last one took 45 :(

No seriously, what is this?

What the fuck is this? I have no idea what any of those names mean

a rave/party

How Sweet 2k9 aka "how many triple stacks can Selaviso take in one weekend? chat edition!"

no hate. truth.

ouchtown usa population ME. im pretty sure theres more people here that pop way more than me and do way more shit than me. why call me out? true i do rant about my sadness over girls on superconfessional.... sorry.......!!!!!!!!!! fucking hater. let me have my fun.

trip stacks old news bro. quads are in. but your right and im gunna control myself this time im goin for the music and vibe not the drugs... too many people i care about will be there and i feel like i need to watch over them rather than me be fucked up out of my mind.

oh and jeep fuck you care about?

cosmic gate was insane at noc..

oh yeah, the NOS center is the perfect venue for a party.. fuck the sports arena and the shrine. nocturnal had so much open space to walk around and the line to get in was almost non existent.

yeah nos is built for raves nocturnal was so good.

How Sweet 2k9 aka "how many triple stacks can Selaviso take in one weekend? chat edition!"

no hate. truth.

jealous much?

a rave/party

ouchtown usa population ME. im pretty sure theres more people here that pop way more than me and do way more shit than me. why call me out? true i do rant about my sadness over girls on superconfessional.... sorry.......!!!!!!!!!! fucking hater. let me have my fun.

trip stacks old news bro. quads are in. but your right and im gunna control myself this time im goin for the music and vibe not the drugs... too many people i care about will be there and i feel like i need to watch over them rather than me be fucked up out of my mind.

oh and jeep fuck you care about?

yeah nos is built for raves nocturnal was so good.

CHUUUUCH SON

well if stacks are a myth i guess so.... i dont know man but the ones i got are fat as fuck and i believe there is 100mg of mdma in each maybe even 125. clean too. and yes there is a lot of people just going for the drugs. i know i havent been to many parties but the music is what its about... the e just makes it more fun.

and raves havent been underground in a long minute.... everyone goes now like monster was so fucking crowded it wasnt even fun. no more la raves for me though nos center is way more legit haha.

and steven, if you feel that way dont go just sucks that people are killing your fun.

Cosmic gate is gonna killlllll it. I wish I went to nocturnal 08, they tore up the NOS event from what my friends tell me. They better play exploration of space and the wave. I'm most likely gonna go its just a money issue right now.

noc 08 was insane

they always play exploration of space so no worries on that

i'll be at hsii

and fuck umf for taking atb away from us