Fake Jeans

OBC

Quote:

img05904ln.jpg

Heres what the selvedge looks like on these 501xx. what do u think? R they STF? LVC?

--- Original message by OBC on Jan 15, 2006 07:52 PM

well, the thing is ,like every one says, that could be a fake LVC, but it could be raw still, cause i do have J. denim that's in that shade.

Yup, ya got yourself a pair of 501 Shrink to Fits...this means that they've never been washed...therefore, DRY denim. I'm actually wearing a pair right now and I love mine. I did a cold soak with them on in the tub...they didn't lose much of their dry denim "shine" nor did they lose much indigo to my surprise.

Anyways, they're a great pair of jeans to start your first so-called "dry denim project". i.e: wearing them everyday and letting them wear. Just remember not to wash them for several months and depending on how tight you wear them...they'll wear a little faster.

Cools, thanks.

They r STF but i think they have been washed b4 i got them as i did not recevie them with any tags and they look a lilttle spotty. Since i can't get ANY selvedge in my size, STF is my next best option i think.

OBC Cat