Sufu Fantasy Baseball

KyleFall

Baseball season will soon be upon us and I have decided to start a fantasy baseball league. I am pretty competitive when it comes to fantasy sports and I am going to try and see if I can get some sort of small sponsorship for the winner. If not I may just offer a small giftcard to an online shop (probably Blackbird).

The league will be on Yahoo Fantasy Sports (so you will need a yahoo account) and is set up and waiting for people to join. There are 15 slots left and the league is password protected so you will need to PM me if you are interested in joining.

It is an auto-draft , rotisserie fantasy league (it's hard to get everyone together for a live draft). Please only sign up if you are dedicated to playing all year, spots are limited so if you can't commit to playing all year save the spot for someone who will please.

PM me if you want in and I will give you the info.

need 3 more for league to start! make sure you edit your player pre-rankings so that you get the guys you want on your team! here is the info for signups. i'll leave it open until midnight.

League ID#: 57961

League Name: The Superfuture

Password: jawnz

Custom League URL: http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/superfuture

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...