Near Death Experiences

Mr Waffles

I thought there was a thread like this already but couldnt find it.

I was just on the interstate going like 75-80 in the left lane. Work van infront of me drives over a ladder laying horizontally across the lane. The ladder kicks up about 3 feet. Ends up hitting right where my hood and grill meet and kicks it over my car, hitting every possible panel on the way over. If i was a little closer to the van / going a little faster it would have hit my windshield and quite possibly killed me. It scratched every panel pretty good (bumper, grill, hood, windshield, roof, trunk lid, passenger side mirror, both passenger side doors. also satterd the left lamp housing. Was crazy staring at a ladder hovering a few feet in front of me while i was going that fast. all happend in slow motion. good news is the state trooper was cool and it will mostly likely get taken care of by insurance.

fell in the deep end of the pool: friend jumped in and saved my life.

playing hide and go seek went inside those plastic closet joints and zipped it up all the way, after a couple of minutes i couldnt breathe: someone heard me yelling unzipped that shit

cut off some old hick on the freeway on accident, bitch came up to the car and started saying some shit, cut that bitch off again. came up to a red light and this dude just rolls up next to me and pulls out a double barrel: threw my shit in reverse and burned out.

got in a altercation at some party took it outside ol dude homeboy pulls out a pistol right in my face (probably the scariest shit that happen to me in a while) : everyone saw that pistol and started running up to me trying to get the dude to chill out. it worked.

thats all for now

i went on a backpacking trip and a redwood tree fell about 100 feet from our camp in heavy rain. sounded like lightning and dust still managed to rise up from the ground after impact..

almost got shanked by a hobo in south SF chilling outside of a basement party. he was going about showing how he once cut a wet cig to smoke the dry tobacco, then turned the knife on us and we booked it

I fell asleep at the wheel when driving at 6am from my gf's house. It rained previously that night, I hit a care doing 130km/h, he did a 720 and hit the guard rail, I spun out and came to a stop 1 metre from a tree.

No one was injured luckily.

So... its February 3 years ago... in Pittsburgh. The Steelers just secured their fifth superbowl victory which ties them for most successful franchise in NFL history. The city is literally on fire. Millions of dollars in damages are being wrought upon cars, shops, parking meters...

I'm trashed and in the middle of a huge riot. There are riot cops on horses that look (in my mind) like those nazgul things from LOTR. All of a sudden I see bright shiny things in the middle of the street and people running away. Turns out a bunch of dudes were tossing M80s in the street. I didn't realize this and start running towards them. My housemate comes out of nowhere and tackles me to the ground just as they explode. Eric has never let me live down the fact that he saved my life.