FS: NWT Neighborhood Mid Straight '08 F/W 'Dirty Harry' washed/Level-2 Indigo jeans M

jaspar

I'm selling my BNWT Neighborhood Mid Straight (formerly the Medium Straight fit) indigo color jeans from Neighborhood's washed/Level-2 Indigo jeans, from this past Fall '08 F/W 'Dirty Harry' season. The Mid Straight fit is a full-leg straight fit with a mid-low rise, slimmer than their basic fit, but fuller than their narrow fit.

These bear their 'Level-2' distressing, which means Neighborhoods expert wear + whiskering, but not as distressed as their 'Level-4' savage style, which was this year covered in paint drips and such. They're also made + processed entirely in Japan from some top-notch 14 oz selvage.

I paid $420+ from a Japanese source, which is still less than Union (the only store in the US that carries Neighborhood jeans) and far less than online or ebay resellers. Even though their being pre-distressed and (perish the thought) Neighborhood will no doubt invite criticism from Superfuture purists, I still think they're quite dope, especially for a pre-distressed jeans. I'm quite sorry to see them go, but have lost some inadvertent weight and they were too big before I could ever wear them. Neighborhood's Medium (M) size is cut to fit a 32-34 waist. Measurements are:

Waist: 84cm

Hem: 21.5cm

Rise: 25cm

Inseam: 81cm

I'll also enclose the neato, signature packaging that they came in (bless the Japanese + their packaging). Following are pics.

I'm asking $415 shipped within US (I'm in LA), $425 shipped internationally.

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg