FS: APC & HELMUT LANG Jeans / ALIFE Gear

Dangydang

Got some assorted stuff for sale. All prices include shipping via USPS Priority Mail to the lower 48 U.S. states. If you have questions about anything, please ask. If you would like to contact me privately then PM me or shoot me an email - [email protected]

APC New Standard - size 31

Measures 34" x 30" / Front rise - 11" / Back rise - 13.5" / Hem - 7.75"

These are from the older batch of New Standards, which were made in Tunisia. The most noticeable differences compared to the current ones are the flat waist button and much thicker belt loops. These have been hemmed. I wore these sparingly for about a month and a half and then stopped wearing them. Haven't been worn for the past 7 months. Never washed, so still plenty dark and stiff. $60

apc1.jpg

apc2.jpg

apc3.jpg

apc4.jpg

apc5.jpg

Helmut Lang Classic Cut - size 30

Measures 32" x 33" / Front rise - 9.5" / Back rise - 14.5" / Hem - 7.75"

Started off as raw denim. Has some nice and subtle distressing all over. Cut is straight and slim. The front has non-riveted slanted pockets and no coin pocket, which is a bit different from the norm. I have never seen another pair of HLs with these unique pockets before. $60

hl1.jpg

hl2.jpg

hl3.jpg

hl4.jpg

hl5.jpg

hl6.jpg

hl7.jpg

ALIFE hoody from about two years ago. Size medium, and measures 21" pit-to-pit and 27" top-to-bottom on the back. Worn less than a handful of times and only washed once...been sitting in my closet for well over a year now. Very nice detailing and quality. $65

alife1.jpg

alife2.jpg

ALIFE t-shirt from their current cut and sew line. Brand new, never worn before. I think the shirt is mistagged though. The tag on the neck collar says medium, but the tag sewn along the side of the shirt inside says large. It measures 21.5" pit-to-pit and 29" top-to-bottom on the back. $50

alife.jpg

Helmut Langs and ALIFE hoody have both been sold!

I threw the ALIFE t-shirt up on ebay, so it's up for grabs for anyone who's ineterested.

ALIFE t-shirt on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ALIFE-T-Shirt-NEW-med-supreme-dqm-nom-de-guerre-recon_W0QQitemZ8372747645QQcategoryZ15687QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Also have a Dave's Quality Meat t-shirt on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/DQM-Daves-Quality-Meat-T-Shirt-NEW-Med-supreme-alife_W0QQitemZ8372753379QQcategoryZ15687QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Bidding starts at $1 for each shirt, no reserve!

Edited by Dangydang on Jan 12, 2006 at 07:01 PM