FS: Doucals dress shoes sz 8.5, James Perse sz 1, J Brand sz 30

AgentJ

First is one pair of Doucal's black lace up dress shoes. Selling because they are a bit too large for me. The shoes are a size 8.5 (41.5) and for the most part look brand new. I wore them for one day, so they have a few light scuffs that are virtually invisible in normal lighting. Also, the first layer of surface paint on the bottom of the shoe is beginning to disappear. These were purchased from Yoox.com for about $300 and are made from some very nice looking leather.

Measurements

Outsole - 12"

Heel - 1"

Width at widest point - 3.8"

f2aa1it2.jpg

f5b41pg3.jpg

f43c1ix5.jpg

Asking $130 + shipping ----> $120 + shipping

The next item is a James Perse Funnel-Neck Zip up in size 1. This item has never been worn and is in brand new condition. I tried it on once and decided it was too large. It is made from super soft and lightweight cotton. Great item to have for spring.

dsc0637yf8.jpg

Asking price is $70 + shipping -----> $60 + shipping

Next is a pair of J Brand Slim Straight leg "Mick" jeans in "Ink", which is a solid deep blue wash, by far J Brands best looking wash. These are a size 30 and run true to size. I've worn these a few times but they are in excellent condition with no visible blemishes or marks.

10-inch rise

15-inch leg opening

34 Inch Inseam

12.5-ounce Stretch Denim

98% Cotton, 2% Lycra

jbrandct6.jpg

Asking price is $80 + shipping