Common Projects Spring/Summer 09

kidaradio

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shark has been jumped
Jumping the shark is a colloquialism used by TV critics and fans to denote that point in a TV show or movie series' history where the plot veers off into absurd story lines or out-of-the-ordinary characterizations, particularly for a show with falling ratings apparently becoming more desperate to draw viewers in. In the process of undergoing these changes, the TV or movie series loses its original appeal. Shows that have "jumped the shark" are typically deemed to have passed their peak.

yes....mos def....but the black perfs are ok by me

yes....mos def....but the black perfs are ok by me

those & the light grey with white sole are pretty ok.

other than that, c'mon. i was a fan for a while, & i knew the straps were coming, but not like this. bad move, on their part, in my opinion.

Format: Please tell us about your SS09 collection.

Peter Poopat: For Spring ‘09, we broke the mold a bit. We have some even simpler models if that’s possible and some that are a bit more complex. We introduced some bold colors and are very excited about it. It was a chance to have some fun and we went for it. It’s sort of Common Projects 2.0. We try to stay away from any major themes and just do what makes sense as a next step.

The fact they actually used "2.0" should be enough of a sign.

Those suede joints have a really ugly profile. The cyan ones might be fine for a girl if it works with the outfit... but since I'm also expecting a price jump there's plenty of other options out there.

I am so glad I grabbed the court shoes this season before they killed them.

newaesthetic, i'm right there w/ you...after seeing this season lineup i'm extremely glad i got my hands on the court lows and bball high from last season...like you said they will probably butcher em this season...

The fact they actually used "2.0" should be enough of a sign.

Those suede joints have a really ugly profile. The cyan ones might be fine for a girl if it works with the outfit... but since I'm also expecting a price jump there's plenty of other options out there.

I am so glad I grabbed the court shoes this season before they killed them.

yea the tournament lows are pretty nice...

photo34328.jpg

Go to shopstyle.com and search common projects.

There are actually a few nice models!! The Court Tournament lows (looks like court shoe low minus the toe cap) and the tournament mid with the velcro strap...those two models are pretty cool imo.

Glad i got my court lows in black AND in white on sale last season. I am currently working really hard just to be able to continue paying my school tuition, have been extremely broke, and my car recently died for the last time. I don't have any money for another one either. But at least I'm glad I got my court lows in black and in white last season :)

i don't know. they aren't all bad. some of the models are pretty cool. i just think the bad ones are really bad. and the pics in the first post, from colette, are some of the worst of the bunch, so the thread started off in a really negative light.

that being said, i'll probably pass on new CPs this whole season and wear my court shoe mids...

i don't know. they aren't all bad. some of the models are pretty cool. i just think the bad ones are really bad. and the pics in the first post, from colette, are some of the worst of the bunch, so the thread started off in a really negative light.

that being said, i'll probably pass on new CPs this whole season and wear my court shoe mids...

yup colette just did shit picking up those colourways...