Need writers, editors, etc,

diceone

yes yes... we have started a site called DeadStockmag.com

I am looking for people to create content in various areas of the site, and looking for the stars to be editors.

We need credible people in various cities to let us know about things of interest in these areas:

Sneakers - No stone left unturned. You know the spots, the fakes, can weild a camera or video camera. BIG BONUS if you have interview skills, creative ideas, ninja skills or wizard skills.

Toys - You are into voltron, transformers and know all the trendy crap at kid robot that wont be cool next year anymore. You know what Gerwalk mode means. You have acne and no life. You know that takara is the real company that makes the transformers series... you know what getter robo is...etc etc.

Art/Graffiti/Design - you have flicks of graff. you know the local vandals. you have a digital camera. you have a criminal record. ...or you are just in the know on all the latest design related products, art prints, books, gallery shows etc.

Video Games - if you're like me you have a full system emulator on your treo and know that playing video games doesnt mean halo 2 and being a fan of Microsoft. you know how to hack your shitty xbox to make it do all the things it should have out of the box but doesn't because bill gates is a big turd.

right now there is no pay. you do this because there will be, becuase you want deadstock Tees and you want to have a deadstock author, publisher, or editor titled business card, stickers, and Sneakers or anything else we make.

Deadstock is an offshoot of my design studio dluxstudios.com.

I want to get some people on board who got skillz. I am shopping it around to a big media company, in lieu of getting you bastards things like pay and health insurance.

any person who signs up is given author rights. so anyone can submit something to us who is registered.

obviously anyone who gets in now, will be family for life.

email me at info[at]deadstockmag.com if you need any help or have any questions.

thanks a ton. please check out and go sign up at http://www.deadstockmag.com

nice.

sorry holmes... we started the site and then found out.

besides, it's basically a zine and I am pretty sure as they are in a different country on a different continent ther isn't much for infringemnet grounds.

besides there is plenty of deadstock to go around.

maybe we can merge forces.

So... you ease up.

nice.