RRL Slim Fit Jean Selvedge 36x32

crisis

Hi, i bought this pair of RRL's from ebay a while back and like the other pairs they were mislabeled. They're labeled 31x32, but are actually more like a 36x32. They're one wash green line selvedge and are labeled suggested retail $185.00 . The jeans are quality, wish they would fit me better. I'm asking $55 shipped USA, international $70 shipped

Actual measurements are

18.1" across back pants laid down flat

32" inseam

8.5" hem

RRL001.jpg

RRL002.jpg

RRL003.jpg

RRL004.jpg

RRL005.jpg

RRL008.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

You must not have washed and dried them yet .. youll be surprised how close they would get to 31 after a few wash n dries .

My girl bought size 26 waist in rrl selvage - green line they measured 31" - I told her the routine of soak n such .. She washed by hand and soaked overnight and threw them in the dryer on high inside out like 2 hours total . waist 28 and fit nicely low on her hips ..

Thanks for the info man. If anyone else has any input that would be great? I bought them small thinking they would end up my size, so if they do shrink down to a 31 they would still be too small for me. These are one wash so i was under the impression that the shrinkage would already be accounted for. Anyway, these are great quality jeans, made in Japan, a steal at $50