outlet stores in LA, and good places to shop at cheap prices, help!

allacedout

I'm visiting LA/OC area this week and have found some great stuff in costa mesa. There is a buffalo exchange and a shop called delux with good denim for like 50 bils as well as having some great tees and such. The urban outfitters here also was having a great sale i picked up salvage jeans, hoodie, mod. amusment buttonup, and a khaki sport coat from drifter for $43!! I'm going to LA today so if I see anything else Ill let you know

where is delux? it's at the lab (next to urban/blends)?

FYI, I think i saw that same coat at urban, I don't think it is drifter though even though the font looks VERY similar. I think its something like "D Bristol" so they just have the "D" part on the tag. I thought the exact same thing as you when I saw it.

I think theres a Chelsea mall...Citadel i believe its called but Im not sure what they have there. There's one in Cabazon which is about a 1.5 hour drive south towards Palm Springs that has a Barneys, Club Monaco, DKNY and some other good stores. It's actually 2 Malls, Dessert Hills and Cabazon Outlet.

you can't miss Cabazon from the 10 fwy so you dont need an address

it has a lot of "name brand" stores but I've always been disappointed with the selection and have never bought anything from there. Many labels make goods specifically to be sold in outlet malls which explains why there is so much garbage that you never saw in the real stores. But it's worth a look.

There is an Off Saks in Ontario Mills Mall (off the 10eastbound at Miliken, right next to fwy) that you could potentially hit up on the way to Cabazon without going out of the way

All the outlets mentioned Dessert Hills, Cabazon, and Citadel have websites. Google them.

Just FYI there's also a Sax at Dessert Hills/Cabazon but like the other dude said its really difficult to find stuff that isnt crap. But then again...its an outlet mall.