Anybody rockin grills?

big balla

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well commonsense grants that They can only do more harm than good, Metal over your teeth.

Depending how you treat them will affect that outcome. Obviously you wouldn't wear them while eating, leave them on all day, sleep with them on, or not clean them regularly.

They snap on at the end tooths....i prefer goin past the canines to where the fatter molar like teeth start, because this is where the "snapping" takes place. The end caps basically are molded tighter than the rest and allows them to snap into place where the inside gums meet. This is how the grill stays on. To take em off i put my thumbnails up to the bottom of the end tooths near the gums and pop em off, while pulling on em a bit . After a while they bend/strechout to fit ure teeth comfortably, but you should always make sure they fit nice during ure initial fitting. The first time i put em on i was scared they were stuck.

The process- I came in told them what i wanted, (here comes the ghetto part)dude tells me to lean over the counter and puts the mold in my mouth, while he smokes a joint in the back with some prostitute who came in i wait for my impressions to take form...about 3-5 mins....they are ready for fitting/pick up within a week...

The guy said comein before 3 PM because thats when he gets a high volume of customers, AKA the highschool down the street, haha.

peace.

someone took my niketalk name here.

Edited by sauce1 on Feb 16, 2006 at 01:45 PM

Quote:

i dunno about ordering them off a site. how do they get your moulds?

--- Original message by showbiz00ditc on Feb 16, 2006 04:22 PM

they send you a mould kit, and you send the mould back to them.

most online places let you send in moulds from a dentist too just incase you think they'll do a better job.