Anybody rockin grills?

big balla

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yoo, i have a grill 7 upper.. 7 bottom.. white gold. im white by the way.. i wear a lot of black.. and i think it accents it nicely.. with my grill i have a iced out BAPEMAN belt its authentic by the way(only bape item i still wear)..

but i wear black beanie.. black scarfs.. and usually black shirts with bright prints black hoodies.. and then dark selvedge denim.. and shoes whateva.. soo i believe the belt and grill gooo pretty nicely.. just my opinion.. people tend to jock too.. ill post pics if i find them

yall be easy..

Quote:

Yo Notesee. i don't have a name on the spot on canal. its one of those places where i know how to get to

but can't remember the name. it s more on the west and on the north side of canal. its a jewelry/pawn

looking place.

--- Original message by nomasloco on Jan 10, 2006 10:32 AM

If youre lookin around Canal st. Just ask around for Charlie - my man is a legend down there..I wanna say its 263 Canal.....Works pretty quick..got mine in 2days. Be like Michelle Kwan and go for the gold.

wind breakin necks with that neon air tech

Quote:
Quote:

Yo Notesee. i don't have a name on the spot on canal. its one of those places where i know how to get to

but can't remember the name. it s more on the west and on the north side of canal. its a jewelry/pawn

looking place.

If youre lookin around Canal st. Just ask around for Charlie - my man is a legend down there..I wanna say its 263 Canal.....Works pretty quick..got mine in 2days. Be like Michelle Kwan and go for the gold.

--- Original message by JP Flossin on Jan 10, 2006 01:55 PM

Ani Jewelry 263 Canal St. (212) 966-1370

Is it that place?

The kid with the most knoweldge

Will touch and attain top dollas

Quote:

The only dudes I see rock grills are from the suburbs.

--- Original message by youwish on Jan 10, 2006 02:04 PM

coz the boys from the burbs are always hard

you come talkin that trash, well pull ya card

knowin nutin in life but to be legit'

dont quote me boy coz i aint said shit

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

looking place.

--- Original message by JP Flossin on Jan 10, 2006 01:55 PM

Ani Jewelry 263 Canal St. (212) 966-1370

Is it that place?

--- Original message by notesee on Jan 10, 2006 02:26 PM

Can't tell you for sure cousin....its a stand inside and my man only does grills...I know it's somewhere around there.....

• 1 month later...

hasnt capped teeth been a thing of hip hop tradition? i remember listening to slick rick and wanting a gold tooth.

now i know a tooth and a grill, yea there is some what a difference, but the princible is there.

its also not like jewelry loses value either.. im sure you can melt those suckers down and get some money for them?

i think they look pretty badass when pulled off correctly--generally by rappers--i've never seen a hipster rocking a grill but i can imagine that even tongue in cheek it must look pretty ridiculous.

i won't lie i've thought about whether or not i'd be able to pull one off on the bottom (i'm a white girl...) but i think i've pretty conclusively decided no.

Edited by dash on Feb 16, 2006 at 01:02 AM

When Done SUBTLEY they look awsome.....either that or FULL FLASH AKA Princesscuts invisible setting fullwall, but since none of us are millionaires here keep it subtle.

I personally Rock my bottom grill Daily....you only notice it when i talk.

But when im feeling crazy, i rock tops and bottoms.

14k White gold - 8 Solids - Tops

14k White gold - 8 Open Frames - Bottoms

get ready.....

nwmurd.jpg

LOL.

done in East Oakland about two years ago.

someone took my niketalk name here.

Edited by sauce1 on Feb 16, 2006 at 01:18 AM

[fixed the img for you]

Edited by haptronic on Feb 16, 2006 at 01:35 AM

Quote:

^^i like open frames a lot actually. if you don't mind, how much did that cost you? and what's the damage to your teeth like, if any?

i think i might just get braces instead. bling bling, baby. and straight teeth 1-2 years later to boot.

--- Original message by dash on Feb 16, 2006 02:18 AM

On normal days i just wear the open frame bottoms (of course i take them out when i eat, smoke sometimes, and ask talk to normal people) haha.

They set me around 17 a tooth @16 teeth which came to almost $280, done at EJ's on International Bld in E.Oakland.

They are owned by Gold Tooth Masters, But I'd Recomend going to CoCo's/KoKo's (sp?) in Oakland.

My Place was extremely unprofessional and Ghetto, Quality is Ehhh.

But hey you get what you pay for...

Next time .....

Rosewood Flatwall Inlay on brushed invisble setting DentalGold

Gluck

someone took my niketalk name here.

Edited by sauce1 on Feb 16, 2006 at 11:38 AM

shit thats not bad at all. what im getting is 50$ a tooth.

i went last nite but the guy said they didnt have the thing they needed. im assuming the mold set... so im going back monday for it. how long did it take them to do it? like i assume you go... get the mold done n then go back some days later to pick it up? how long'd the process take.

and i dont get how they stay on the tooth and not fall off when talking or breathing. do you have to use some polident or something?