Band of Outsiders New Arrivals

rlschwart

Ok guys, here's the first of the new arrivals. I'm going to start with Band of Outsiders and do it designer by designer.

Below you will see what I have right now. In the shirts, sweaters, and gloves, I should be able to get more sizes and colors. PM me and I will create a request list to see what I can do.

All items are brand-new.

But for now, here's what I have:

Camel Pea Coat – Size 2

This was the feature piece in this season's Barney's look-book. It's a wool, double-breasted coat complete with knotted leather buttons on the chest and shoulders. It's fully lined with the signature BoO lining. It's a very classic piece.

Measurements: Chest 20.5, Waist 20.5, Sleeve 25, Shoulder 16.5, Length 37.5

$750 SOLD

Cashmere Gloves - One Size Fits All

Dark brown with honey stripes when rolled, or all brown when worn straight. These are 100% cashmere and made in Scotland.

Measurements: Length 14.5 unrolled

$110 SOLD

Cashmere Sweater - Medium

Beautiful stripes sweater made in Scotland from 100% cashmere. Excellent cut on very rare sweater that I have not seen anywhere else. The color is oatmeal with red and blue alternating stripes.

Measurements: Sleeves 24, Shoulders 16, Length 25, Chest 19

$350 SOLD

Navy Pea Coat – Size 4

Another staple piece. This wool navy pea coat is double breasted with brass buttons for the classic look. It is also fully lined with the BoO striped lining.

Measurements: Chest 23, Sleeves 25, Waist 23, Shoulders 17.5

$750 SOLD

Blue and White Button-Down Shirt – Large

The basic BoO shirt in blue with white stripes. This is the only size and color that I have right now. However, I should be able to get more sizes, as well as the shirt in red/white stripes. PM if you are interested.

Measurements: Chest 21, Sleeves 26, Shoulders 18.5, Length 28.5

$130 SOLD

Corduroy Blazer – 4

A beautiful honey brown corduroy blazer complete with the leather knotted buttons. It's kind of what Band of Outsiders is all about. This two-button coat is fully lined and double-vented. I have the matching pants, should you choose to make it a suit.

Measurements: Chest 21, Waist 19.25, Sleeve 25.5, Shoulder 17.5, Length 27.5

$650

img4296tz8.jpg

Corduroy Pants – Size 2

Match the jacket listed above or can be worn completely separate.

Measurements: Waist 16.5

$175

img4305yf8.jpg

The suit together is $750.