FS:d'artisan,Sugarcane,Engineered,Samurai Sweatshirts+9.5 Con Purcell Perfs w/ 3m

__3xL

Levi's engineered / deconstructed sweatshirt .

from the Blue line ..

Very Samurai'ish .. Sugarcaney - d'artisan yada yada ..

They are badassed no doubt . Twisted arm seams uneven hems , check the cuff work as well .. oo ahh

darker than pics depict really 1st three pics are of my XL ..

wtf kind of weave is this though ??

two M with tags one M without all new though unworn untouched except for pics

$45 shipped to USA w/insurance via paypal

USPS money order $5 cheaper

dscn0089me8.th.jpg

dscn0090uh7.th.jpg

dscn0091rn8.th.jpg

dscn0094hk1.th.jpg

dscn0092pf2.th.jpg

dscn0095ly2.th.jpg

dscn0096kp7.th.jpg

dscn0097ni2.th.jpg

dscn0098go2.th.jpg

dscn0099mf0.th.jpg

I have 3 new size smediums ( slim mediums ) and would shrink if dryer was used .. 100% cotton of course .. if anyone is interested .. mine is an xl and was washed once in cold with baby shampoo air dryed and shrunk NONE ..

nice thermal type fit

I'll post fit pics of mine if anyone likes and proper measurments and more detail pics of the seam work and cuffs etc .. You guys/gals will LOVE these

Converse Jack Purcells PUNCH sz 9.5 US

http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/2007/03/19/converse-jack-purcell-punch/

I don't think they were Product (RED) converse probably just cause sent out as b-grades insoles were replaced my best guess ..

- perfs show 3m reflective material when light shines upon them .. new only tried on too small .. would fit a true 9.5 well with thick socks or a 10 us with normal sport socks ..

kinda nom de guerre'ish

I believe these were a Japan only release in brown and black

B-grades and I have shown why after inspection

there is a small chunk from the outsole out of whack , but if you know how chucks wear it wont matter just aesthetic really and no one will ever see ..

I've tried to see if it would cause any seperation - no issues with construction they will last ..

• 2 weeks later...